|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: August, 1977. Somewhere in Virginia's Tidewater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In Wyoning.
(b) In North Dakota.
(c) In Virginia.
(d) In North Carolina.
2. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
(a) After a trip to London.
(b) After a trip to Berlin.
(c) After a trip to Paris.
(d) After a trip to Moscow.
3. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's uncle
(b) Robert's father.
(c) Robert's brother.
(d) Robert's grandfather.
4. What was the predecessor of the CIA?
(a) The Office of Strategic Services.
(b) The Office of Foreign Intelligence.
(c) The Office of Foreign Agents.
(d) The Office of Strategic Services.
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1995.
(b) March 15, 1996.
(c) March 15, 1993.
(d) March 15, 1994.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
2. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
3. What university did Robert go to?
4. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
5. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)