|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: August, 1977. Somewhere in Virginia's Tidewater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert Baer summoned in Chapter 1?
(a) The Secret Service office in the White House.
(b) The White House.
(c) The FBI in Washington.
(d) CIA Headquarters.
2. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
(b) Discussing operations.
(d) Making phone calls.
3. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
4. What university did Robert go to?
(a) Georgetown University.
5. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
(a) In basic training.
(b) In the field.
(c) During their 6 month undercover training.
(d) In advanced training.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
2. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
3. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
4. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
5. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)