|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: August, 1977. Somewhere in Virginia's Tidewater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The NSA.
(d) The FBI.
2. Why were CIA agents placed in safe houses?
(a) Hotels were too expensive.
(b) Hotels were insecure.
(c) Hotels were used by communists.
(d) Hotels didn't have access to communications.
3. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Antonio.
(c) San Fernando.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What did Robert learn to do without blowing his hands off?
(a) Defused bombs.
(b) Blast cap crimping.
(c) Fired from a car.
(d) Fired a rocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
2. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
3. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
4. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
5. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)