|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: August, 1977. Somewhere in Virginia's Tidewater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chalabi expect to get from his lies according to Robert Baer?
(a) Support from the Iranians.
(b) Support from the Syrians.
(c) Support from the Turks.
(d) Support from the Lebanese.
2. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
(a) That it was just routine.
(b) That he was in trouble.
(c) That it was his exit interview.
(d) That he was going to appease the press.
3. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
(a) The House.
(b) The Farm.
(c) The Mountain.
(d) The Train.
4. When was Tenet named head of the CIA?
5. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In North Carolina.
(b) In Wyoning.
(c) In Virginia.
(d) In North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
2. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
3. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
4. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
5. Why did the CIA prefer a typewriter to computers according to Robert?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)