|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: August, 1977. Somewhere in Virginia's Tidewater.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
(a) Look up at the plane.
(b) Deploy your parachute too late.
(c) Use bad shoes.
(d) Look at the ground.
2. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
(a) Aspen, CO.
(b) Seattle, WA.
(c) Louisville, KY
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In Wyoning.
(b) In North Carolina.
(c) In Virginia.
(d) In North Dakota.
5. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What couldn't be done in a safe house?
2. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
3. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
4. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
5. When did CIA agents really learn what it was to be a case officer?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)