|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Robert's chief refuse to transmit Robert's contact information to the CIA?
(a) Mohammed was not an agent.
(b) Kahi was not an agent.
(c) Ali was not an agent.
(d) Ammad was not an agent.
2. Why did Robert want to recruit a Russian officer as an agent?
(a) To find out if fundamentalists had infiltrated the CIA.
(b) To gather access to a Russian military base.
(c) To know whether the agent could ski.
(d) To know Russia's plan to fight Islamic fundamentalism.
3. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
(a) His pro-American sensibility.
(b) His lust for money.
(c) His pro-Soviet sensibility.
(d) His clan.
4. Where did Robert fly to to talk to the CIA Chief in India in Chapter 5?
(d) New Delhi.
5. Beside contacts, what did the CIA rely on for intelligence in Beirut?
(a) Third party information.
(b) Human agents.
(c) Wire taps.
(d) Aerial reconnaissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Robert Baer summoned?
2. What did Robert's mother refuse to allow?
3. Who was Masud Barzani's nemesis?
4. What was Milt Bearden the chief of?
5. What did Masud Barzani's nemesis want to do ?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)