|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to extract vital information.
(b) Tried to make him leave the country.
(c) Tried to kill him.
(d) Tried to recruit him.
2. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1994.
(b) March 15, 1995.
(c) March 15, 1993.
(d) March 15, 1996.
3. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
4. What was the India CIA chief's reputation according to Robert?
(a) Being a poor leader.
(b) Taking bribes.
(c) Being compromised.
(d) Being the best and most fearless street officer.
5. What nickname did the CIA main training ground have?
(a) The Mountain.
(b) The House.
(c) The Farm.
(d) The Train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robert given by the CIA?
2. Why was Robert Baer summoned?
3. What was the CIA's concern regarding the man Robert was assigned to study?
4. How long had Robert Baer been with the CIA at the time of the events in Chapter 1?
5. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)