|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to kill him.
(b) Tried to recruit him.
(c) Tried to extract vital information.
(d) Tried to make him leave the country.
2. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In North Carolina.
(b) In Wyoning.
(c) In Virginia.
(d) In North Dakota.
3. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
4. When did the man that supported Robert and his mother call them back home?
(a) After a trip to Moscow.
(b) After a trip to Paris.
(c) After a trip to London.
(d) After a trip to Berlin.
5. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the predecessor of the CIA?
2. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
3. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
4. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
5. Who was Robert assigned to study?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)