|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
(a) His pro-American sensibility.
(b) His pro-Soviet sensibility.
(c) His clan.
(d) His lust for money.
2. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) Aspen, CO.
(c) Louisville, KY
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
4. What did Robert Baer know in contrast to what Rob Davis told him?
(a) That the NSA was behind the interview.
(b) That he was not in trouble.
(c) That the career of an agent under suspicion was over.
(d) That it was an exit interview.
5. What was Robert given by the CIA?
(a) A new name.
(b) A new family.
(c) A new car.
(d) A new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Robert go to?
2. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
3. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
4. Who summoned Robert Baer?
5. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)