|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classmates did Robert have during the paramilitary training course of the CIA according to Chapter 3?
2. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Diligent, but making right decisions.
(b) Skilled and diligent.
(c) Small and skilled.
(d) Lazy and ignorant.
3. Who was questioning Robert Baer?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The NSA.
4. What did Robert get that the CIA sought for years?
(a) Manual for a T-45 tank.
(b) Manual for a T-65 tank.
(c) Manual for a T-72 tank.
(d) Manual for a T-81 tank.
5. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1994.
(b) March 15, 1995.
(c) March 15, 1996.
(d) March 15, 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
2. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
3. What did Rob Davis assure Robert Baer of?
4. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
5. How long did the CIA agent's paramilitary training course last?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)