|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
(a) Madras, India.
(b) Tokyo, Japan.
(c) Moscow, Russia.
(d) Paris, France.
2. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Fernando.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
3. When was Robert Baer summoned?
(a) March 15, 1996.
(b) March 15, 1994.
(c) March 15, 1995.
(d) March 15, 1993.
4. Where did Robert fly to to talk to the CIA Chief in India in Chapter 5?
(c) New Delhi.
5. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
(a) Robert's father.
(b) Robert's brother.
(c) Robert's grandfather.
(d) Robert's uncle
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robert given by the CIA?
2. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
3. What is the best way to tense and break a leg according to Robert's instructor?
4. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
5. Where was the military school Robert went to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)