|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: 197? , New Delhi, India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
(a) Operation Officer's Office.
(b) Field Officer's Office.
(c) The Directorate of Intelligence.
(d) The Directorate of Administration.
2. Where was the military school Robert went to?
(a) Roseberg, North Carolina.
(b) Sacramento, CA.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Culver, Indiana.
3. Where did Robert have his demolition training?
(a) In North Carolina.
(b) In North Dakota.
(c) In Virginia.
(d) In Wyoning.
4. What was the predecessor of the CIA?
(a) The Office of Foreign Intelligence.
(b) The Office of Strategic Services.
(c) The Office of Strategic Services.
(d) The Office of Foreign Agents.
5. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
(b) Sky diving.
(c) Skuba diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
2. What did Robert get that the CIA sought for years?
3. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
4. What was Robert given by the CIA?
5. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)