|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert living when he applied to the CIA?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Fernando.
2. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
3. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
(a) Operation Officer's Office.
(b) The Directorate of Intelligence.
(c) The Directorate of Administration.
(d) Field Officer's Office.
4. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to recruit him.
(b) Tried to extract vital information.
(c) Tried to kill him.
(d) Tried to make him leave the country.
5. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
(a) Osama Bin Laden.
(b) Akim Muham.
(c) Karim Karim.
(d) Hassan Mokaham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
2. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
3. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
4. Where did Robert and his mother move after coming back to the United States?
5. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)