|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
2. Who forced Robert to come back to the U.S?
(a) The Iranians.
(b) The Syrian.
(c) The Iraqi.
(d) The Libyans.
3. What did Robert's first Indian officer contact tell him?
(a) That he regretted his country's alliance with the Soviets.
(b) That he regretted his country's alliance with the Americans.
(c) That he regretted his country's alliance with the French.
(d) That he regretted his country's alliance with the British.
4. What was Muhammad Hummadah previously part of?
(a) The embassy bombing in Yemen.
(b) The bombing of Pan Am 103.
(c) The TWA-847 hijacking.
(d) The embassy bombing in Beirut.
5. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
(a) Skuba diving.
(d) Sky diving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
2. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
3. Who kept Robert and his mother financially afloat?
4. What is a sterile number?
5. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)