|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
(a) He volonteered to be a vitness.
(b) He was in Beirut at the time.
(c) He was the one who tipped off the press.
(d) He was in Tokyo at the time.
2. What was Milt Bearden the chief of?
3. What is a sterile number?
(a) A phone number on the western side.
(b) A phone number associated with a land line.
(c) A phone number on the Christian east side.
(d) A phone number not associated with the CIA.
4. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Small and skilled.
(b) Diligent, but making right decisions.
(c) Lazy and ignorant.
(d) Skilled and diligent.
5. Why was picking the trail of the embassy bombing difficult according to Chapter 10?
(a) The terrorists were good at covering their tracks.
(b) Robert was on the Christian side of Lebanon.
(c) Robert was in New York.
(d) Robert didn't have access to CIA communication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isam refuse to do?
2. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
3. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
4. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
5. What type of agent analyzes intelligence and prepares reports for administration officials?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)