|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
2. How old was Robert when he moved to Europe with his mother in Chapter 2?
3. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
4. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That it was short.
(b) That he was on probation.
(c) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
(d) That it was an easy one.
5. How fast did the car that Robert took in Dortmund go?
(a) 120 mph.
(b) 110 mph.
(c) 90 mph.
(d) 100 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the India CIA chief's nick name?
2. What was Duane "Dewey" Clarridge's position in 1986 according to Chapter 7?
3. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
4. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
5. What sports did Robert take up during his first assignment?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)