|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Duane Clarridge have trouble forming his team?
(a) There were too few agents.
(b) His service was low priority.
(c) All the good agents refused to join.
(d) Political considerations.
2. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
3. What did Isam refuse to do?
(a) Bomb Mughniyah's home.
(b) Kill Mughniyah.
(c) Kidnap Mughniyah.
(d) Take Mughniyah's family hostage.
4. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Small and skilled.
(b) Diligent, but making right decisions.
(c) Skilled and diligent.
(d) Lazy and ignorant.
5. How did Robert get close to Indian Military officers?
(a) During a hunting weekend.
(b) In a casino.
(c) During a weapons test.
(d) During a conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrorist did the Wahibis of Saudi Arabian spawn?
2. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
3. How much money did Robert give Isam to show his seriousness?
4. Where did Robert's interlocutor in Dortmund want Hafiz Al-Asad removed from?
5. What is a sterile number?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)