|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: March 1987. Beirut, Lebanon..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
2. What loomed that made having a source inside the Indian military important?
(a) A conflict in Cuba.
(b) A revolution in India.
(c) The testing of India's first A bomb.
(d) A war between Pakistan and India.
3. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
(a) If he was sent to try to turn Robert.
(b) If he was trustworthy.
(c) If he was working for the Soviets.
(d) If he was a double spy and a liar.
4. What was Jean's specialty according to Robert?
(a) Assassinating Americans.
(b) Kidnapping and killing Muslims.
(c) Kidnapping Americans.
(d) Bombing embassies.
5. What did Robert become involved in after moving back to the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Muhammad Hassuna?
2. What were "access agents"?
3. What is a sterile number?
4. Why wasn't Robert touch by the Iran-Contra scandal?
5. Where did Robert's interlocutor in Dortmund want Hafiz Al-Asad removed from?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)