|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert describe the first Intelligence Bureau he was assigned to?
(a) Lazy and ignorant.
(b) Skilled and diligent.
(c) Small and skilled.
(d) Diligent, but making right decisions.
2. What highjacking was Mughniyah linked to?
(a) TWA 848.
(b) TWA 837.
(c) TWA 847.
(d) TWA 747.
3. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to make him leave the country.
(b) Tried to recruit him.
(c) Tried to kill him.
(d) Tried to extract vital information.
4. What was Robert's first assignment?
(a) Lean of the Chinese weapon programs.
(b) Gather intelligence of Soviet weapons.
(c) Learn the ropes.
(d) Make contact with the French intelligence.
5. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
(a) If he was trustworthy.
(b) If he was a double spy and a liar.
(c) If he was sent to try to turn Robert.
(d) If he was working for the Soviets.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bill Buckley die?
2. How many agents did Robert inherit in his first assignment?
3. Why did Saddam mobilize his army in northern Iraq?
4. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
5. What did Robert call the Arab officer he made contact with during his first assignment?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)