|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
(b) That it was short.
(c) That it was an easy one.
(d) That he was on probation.
2. Where was Robert sent for his first assignment according to Chapter 4?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Moscow, Russia.
(c) Madras, India.
(d) Tokyo, Japan.
3. What was Robert's first assignment designed to do according to Baer?
(a) Separated men from boys.
(b) Ensured the CIA of his loyalty.
(c) Introduced him to the CIA.
(d) Made him meet new people.
4. Who were the Abdallah barracks taken over by according to Robert?
(a) The Iranian Military.
(b) The Saudi Military.
(c) The Iraqian Military.
(d) The Lybian Military.
5. How was Robert brought to the Lebanese Embassy?
(a) By Blackhawk helicopters.
(b) In a tank.
(c) By boat.
(d) In a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could kill the plan to overthrow Saddam?
2. Why did Saddam mobilize his army in northern Iraq?
3. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
4. What people of Iraq was not officially under Saddam's rule in 1995?
5. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)