|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robert given before being shipped to Beirut in Chapter 8?
(a) A crash course in Washington politics.
(b) A crash course in Farsi.
(c) A crash course in terrorism.
(d) A crash course in international relations.
2. Why did Saddam mobilize his army in northern Iraq?
(a) He learned that the Turkish army was ready to strike.
(b) He learned that the United States was planning a coup.
(c) He learned that the Kurds gathered forces.
(d) He learned that there were rebels gathering there.
3. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
(a) His lust for money.
(b) His pro-Soviet sensibility.
(c) His pro-American sensibility.
(d) His clan.
4. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
(a) If he was a double spy and a liar.
(b) If he was trustworthy.
(c) If he was sent to try to turn Robert.
(d) If he was working for the Soviets.
5. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robert and Tom's mission?
2. What myth did the Major General Robert met ask about?
3. What was Tony Lake's position in 1995?
4. What people of Iraq was not officially under Saddam's rule in 1995?
5. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)