|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert identify as a vulnerability in his Arab contact?
(a) His pro-American sensibility.
(b) His lust for money.
(c) His pro-Soviet sensibility.
(d) His clan.
2. What was the operation that the message from Tony Lake said was compromised?
(a) The operation to stop the Kurd advancement.
(b) The operation to end the civil war in the area.
(c) The operation to stop rebel advancement.
(d) The operation to overthrow Saddam.
3. Why did Saddam mobilize his army in northern Iraq?
(a) He learned that the Turkish army was ready to strike.
(b) He learned that the United States was planning a coup.
(c) He learned that there were rebels gathering there.
(d) He learned that the Kurds gathered forces.
4. What was Robert told about his first assignment?
(a) That he was on probation.
(b) That it was an easy one.
(c) That he would meet the woman that will pose as his wife.
(d) That it was short.
5. Where was Robert assigned to in Chapter 14?
(a) Southern Iraq.
(b) Northern Iraq.
(c) The Afghan border.
(d) The Iraqi border.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
2. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
3. Who were the Abdallah barracks taken over by according to Robert?
4. What did the CIA HQ try to find out about Robert's Arab contact?
5. Why did the U.S. drop out of the Embassy bombing investigation?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)