|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Robert meet with a Iraqi Major General?
2. When was Father Lawrence Jenco released?
(a) Jule 1986.
(b) July 1985.
(c) July 1984.
(d) July 1983.
3. How was Robert brought to the Lebanese Embassy?
(a) In a car.
(b) By Blackhawk helicopters.
(c) In a tank.
(d) By boat.
4. What did Robert try for the first time with his Arab contact?
(a) Tried to kill him.
(b) Tried to extract vital information.
(c) Tried to recruit him.
(d) Tried to make him leave the country.
5. What made confirming the information of the Iraqi Major General difficult?
(a) The lack of a terrorism unit.
(b) The lack of support from Washington.
(c) The lack of CIA agents in Iraq.
(d) The lack of computers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert assigned to in Chapter 14?
2. When did Mughniyah join Yasir Arafat?
3. What did Robert not know when he first arrived in Iraq according to Chapter 15?
4. How many servants did Robert have in his first safe house?
5. What force did Yasir Arafat create?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)