|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men meet with Soldier on the street in Moscow?
2. What is the name of the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
3. When David is sitting on the hillside overlooking the Olympic Village, whose familiar face does he see in the crowd?
(b) The Fuhrer.
(c) The Soldier.
4. Who tries to kill David in an alley behind the restaurant where Alix met with Michael?
5. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the rear exit.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Valery Kupchuck's speech to the intelligence community, how many threats against the Moscow Olympics have been logged in?
2. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
3. Time and Newsweek create character pieces on the Dachau Two strike team. How do they refer to the event?
4. Where is the world's intelligence community gathering in an effort to protect the Olympic athletes?
5. What does Alix ask David to do as smoke begins to fill the dormitory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alix suddenly realize about David when she sees him again in the Olympic Village?
2. What unnerves David as he is reading the prepared sheets about the Moscow Olympic Village?
3. As the terrorist group assembles and enters the Olympic Village, what does the Fuhrer tell Alix?
4. Why is David surprised when the Soldier takes him to meet the Fuhrer and the Fuhrer turns out to be Benjamin Rabinowitz?
5. What does the Soldier tell the Engineer and Architect before they get down to business?
6. What images does Alix relive in her mind as she walks and tries to clear her head in the morning the attacks are to begin?
7. How is the strike team planning to gain access into the Olympic Village?
8. What is the effect of Alix shouting at David when he enters the restaurant in Frankfurt?
9. How does David's assailant catch up with David?
10. What idea is first suggested by Ben-Iban, but becomes so well received that Essmann takes credit for the idea?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)