|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the disguised Alix finally get off the train at?
2. When the Soldier subdues David, what does the Soldier ask David?
(a) If David wants to live.
(b) If David wants to see Dachau Two.
(c) If David wants to see Alix.
(d) If David wants to die.
3. What is the Soldier's real name?
(a) Michael Ben-Iban.
(b) Ben Essmann.
(c) Harry Callaghan.
(d) Nick Strauss.
4. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Through a hole in the wall.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through the rear exit.
5. After escaping from the room where the athletes are being held hostage, who attempts to shoot Alix in the hallway?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Medic.
(d) The Weapons Expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
2. How old is the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
3. After getting off of the train, whose home is Alix escorted to?
4. How does David get away from his assailant in the alley behind the restaurant?
5. Who finds and kills the Fuhrer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two visitors who arrive at David's home ask him to do?
2. Why does Alix insist on typing out the demand rewrites herself?
3. What is the effect of Alix shouting at David when he enters the restaurant in Frankfurt?
4. Why does David chase the Soldier after seeing him near the Olympic Village?
5. How does David's assailant catch up with David?
6. Describe the activity of the Red Army as they assemble in preparation for their plan of attack to begin.
7. What does David realize about Alix as he listens to her explanation of why his wife, grandmother, and brother were all killed on Benjamin's orders?
8. Why is David surprised when the Soldier takes him to meet the Fuhrer and the Fuhrer turns out to be Benjamin Rabinowitz?
9. How is Alix feeling as she sits in the house of her contact after leaving the train station?
10. How does David react to Belov's announcement regarding jurisdiction over the search for the Dachau Two terrorists?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)