|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alix react when Ben tells her he would be going on a dangerous mission?
(a) Alix slapped Ben across the face.
(b) Alix hugged Ben and wished him well.
(c) Alix prayed for Ben's safety.
(d) Alix told Ben not to lie.
2. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
3. What is the real name of the Newspaperman?
(a) Michael Ben-Ibad.
(b) Arthur Silver.
(c) Ben Essmann.
(d) Joseph Morrow.
4. What happens as smoke begins to fill the dormitory?
(a) Snipers begin firing into the building.
(b) The building's sprinkler system goes off.
(c) Athletes run out the front door.
(d) Athletes jump from the windows.
5. What is the name of the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Medic?
2. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many athletes are there?
3. As the men meet Soldier on the street in Moscow, what is the Soldier drinking from the sidewalk stand?
4. Who is Alexander Belov?
5. When David is sitting on the hillside overlooking the Olympic Village, whose familiar face does he see in the crowd?
Short Essay Questions
1. What images does Alix relive in her mind as she walks and tries to clear her head in the morning the attacks are to begin?
2. What does the Soldier tell the Engineer and Architect before they get down to business?
3. What is the pledge of the terrorist group?
4. Why does Alix insist on typing out the demand rewrites herself?
5. What does David learn about Elena and Nick's death that he has trouble comprehending?
6. As the terrorist group assembles and enters the Olympic Village, what does the Fuhrer tell Alix?
7. Why is David surprised when the Soldier takes him to meet the Fuhrer and the Fuhrer turns out to be Benjamin Rabinowitz?
8. Describe the activity of the Red Army as they assemble in preparation for their plan of attack to begin.
9. Why does David chase the Soldier after seeing him near the Olympic Village?
10. How does David's assailant catch up with David?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)