|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the train traveling when Alix is riding it in disguise on July 14th?
(a) Through the Russian hillside.
(b) Through the Latvian countryside.
(c) Through Poland.
(d) Through East Germany.
2. What does Alix do when she spots David coming through the front door of the restaurant?
(a) Throws herself at him.
(b) Hides under the table.
(c) Point him out to Michael.
(d) Yells at him to get down.
3. How long is Alix's rehearsed speech that details the terrorists' demands?
(a) 23 minutes.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 41 minutes.
(d) 14 minutes.
4. What is Gary Weinstein's code name?
(a) The Medic.
(b) The Architect.
(c) The Engineer.
(d) The Soldier.
5. The night before the strike team departs for Moscow, how many commandos toast?
Short Answer Questions
1. After getting off of the train, whose home is Alix escorted to?
2. After arriving at her contact's home from the train station, what simple act causes Alix to cry?
3. What is Josef Servenko's code name?
4. Who finds and kills the Fuhrer?
5. What is the real name of the Newspaperman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the strike team planning to gain access into the Olympic Village?
2. What does Alix suddenly realize about David when she sees him again in the Olympic Village?
3. Why does David chase the Soldier after seeing him near the Olympic Village?
4. What idea is first suggested by Ben-Iban, but becomes so well received that Essmann takes credit for the idea?
5. What images does Alix relive in her mind as she walks and tries to clear her head in the morning the attacks are to begin?
6. Why do the broadcasters report that there is hope in Moscow as the terrorists' deadline nears?
7. What is the pledge of the terrorist group?
8. How do the terrorists punctuate their demands that no one is to leave the Olympics until all of the terrorists' demands have been met?
9. How is Alix feeling as she sits in the house of her contact after leaving the train station?
10. How does David react to Belov's announcement regarding jurisdiction over the search for the Dachau Two terrorists?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)