|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Colonel Essmann?
(a) The Soldier.
(b) The Weapons Expert.
(c) The Warrior.
(d) The Nurse.
2. What is the name of David's grandmother?
3. Who is the last person to arrive at the Storm Troop's meeting?
(a) The Banker.
(b) The Fuhrer.
(c) The Housewife.
(d) The Soldier.
4. What is "cooked" by Otto's experiment inside the farmhouse?
5. How long does Otto's experiment take to kill its victims?
(a) 106 seconds.
(b) 57 seconds.
(c) 302 seconds.
(d) 189 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Fuhrer meet with the Ambassador, the General, and the Chancellor?
2. Who is the only survivor of the plane crash that was taking the advance team to Odessa?
3. Who summons the attendees to the meeting in Jerusalem?
4. Under what name does David know Alix Rothschild?
5. Which character on the Strauss estate is concealed behind the vine-covered gazebo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alix see in her nightmares while she is with David in Frankfurt?
2. What is the purpose of the Fuhrer's meeting?
3. How does the Fuhrer ensure Otto's silence in regard to the experiment Otto conducted for the Fuhrer?
4. What does David fail to notice because he is so transfixed by the events on television?
5. What does the Soldier tell the other group members at the first meeting of the Storm Troop?
6. What does Harry tell David before leaving him alone in the woods after their run together?
7. According to the Fuhrer, what would have died if the Warrior had not died?
8. What does the salesman on the hill overlooking the French countryside inadvertently witness?
9. Why is the Vulkan upset when the Fuhrer leaves the group in a chauffeured limousine?
10. Why does Alix find someone to accompany her to David's room?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)