|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alix do on the way back from the lake after making up her mind to leave Cherrywoods??
(a) Photographs the sunset.
(d) Picks flowers.
2. Where does the Fuhrer meet with the Ambassador, the General, and the Chancellor?
3. Where does the Fuhrer meet with SS Captain Kaltenmaus?
(a) Birmingham, Alabama.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
(d) Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
4. Which character on the Strauss estate is concealed behind the vine-covered gazebo?
(a) The Soldier.
(b) The Housewife.
(c) The Engineer.
(d) The Weapons Expert.
5. What is the name of the man watching David and Alix from the tree line while they are at the lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Alix do in the kitchen after making something to eat at Cherrywoods?
2. Who kills Burns in his office in Frankfurt?
3. In what year did David's parents die?
4. What is the name that Kaltenmaus has been using while in hiding?
5. What date marked the end of the war in Europe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David unsuccessful at reaching Michael Ben-Iban?
2. What will happen if the demands delivered to ABC-TV are not met?
3. Name five of the participants at the Storm Troop's meeting.
4. Why is the Warrior killed after meeting with the Fuhrer in Washington?
5. Why does Alix impulsively hop onto a Tram as she makes her way into downtown Frankfurt?
6. What does the speaker on ABC-TV ask people to do the following day if they agree with his views?
7. What is the purpose of the Fuhrer's meeting?
8. What is the only thing that will stop David's grandmother from going to the hotel for spring cleaning?
9. Describe the events that occur at the Academy Awards ceremony.
10. What does the Soldier tell the other group members at the first meeting of the Storm Troop?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)