|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Storm Troop hold its first meeting after becoming active again?
2. Who is the only survivor of the plane crash that was taking the advance team to Odessa?
(a) The Nurse.
(b) The Lawyer.
(c) The Teacher.
(d) The Soldier.
3. Who is standing behind the person knocking on David's door at the Cherrywoods?
4. Where does the man who pushes his way onstage at the Academy Awards say he comes from?
(a) The Storm Troop.
(b) The Watch Guard.
5. How long has it been since Kaltenmaus acted as an SS Captain when the Fuhrer approaches him?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does the man on stage shoot Nick?
2. What do David and Alix do in the kitchen after making something to eat at Cherrywoods?
3. How is the murder of the Warrior characterized at the Fuhrer's meeting with the Ambassador, the General, and the Chancellor?
4. What has Benjamin Rabinowitz become famous as?
5. How long does Otto's experiment take to kill its victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to her comments to interviewers, why does Alix always strive to do her best at whatever she does?
2. What does Harry tell David before leaving him alone in the woods after their run together?
3. What does Benjamin Rabinowitz tell David when David first meets with him at the Wallkill Inn?
4. What does the salesman see as he watches from a hillside where he is relieving himself?
5. Why does Alix find someone to accompany her to David's room?
6. What does Harry tell David as the two men are running together while David is under FBI protection?
7. Why is the Warrior killed after meeting with the Fuhrer in Washington?
8. Why is David unsuccessful at reaching Michael Ben-Iban?
9. How do the other members of the Strauss family learn of Nick's death?
10. What is the purpose of the Fuhrer's meeting?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)