|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After fleeing the restaurant in Frankfurt, how much time passes before he receives any sign of Alix?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Ten days.
2. After getting off of the train, whose home is Alix escorted to?
(a) Benjamin Rabinowitz.
(b) The Fuhrer.
(c) Lev Ginzburg.
(d) Max Raxmann.
3. How many total athletes has the terrorist group threatened to kill if their demands are not met?
4. Who does the two visitors propose accompany David on his new trip?
5. After the Olympics are taken over by terrorists, who meets at noon in the Kremlin?
(a) The eleven super-comrades.
(b) The Russian army generals.
(c) The heads of the international security committee.
(d) The KGB leaders.
6. How much money do the terrorists demand that their identified American corporations pay to the state of Israel?
(a) $50 million each.
(b) $100 million each.
(c) $1 million each.
(d) $10 million each.
7. In what language does the Soldier finally respond when he yells back at David in the kitchen?
8. What is Gary Weinstein's code name?
(a) The Soldier.
(b) The Engineer.
(c) The Architect.
(d) The Medic.
9. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many terrorists are there?
10. What does Alix do when she spots David coming through the front door of the restaurant?
(a) Point him out to Michael.
(b) Yells at him to get down.
(c) Throws herself at him.
(d) Hides under the table.
11. Who does the Newspaperman capture and press into service, making sure they are comfortable conversing in English?
(a) Two German TV personalities.
(b) Two Russian TV personalities.
(c) Two American TV personalities.
(d) Two French TV personalities.
12. What do the men who meet with Soldier on the street in Moscow arrange to sell to the Soldier?
(a) Timers, pistols, and plastic explosives.
(b) Rifles, plastic explosives, and timers.
(c) Rifles, pistols, and plastic explosives.
(d) Bombs, timers, and rifles.
13. Where does the Soldier meet with the Engineer and the Architect after the plane crashes?
14. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
15. How much time do the terrorists give for their demands to be met?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 16 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much are the hoodlums who meet the Weapons Expert and the Medic in the Red Square paid for their part in the terrorist plot?
2. When David is sitting on the hillside overlooking the Olympic Village, whose familiar face does he see in the crowd?
3. How long before the deadline expires will the Russian army launch its plan of attack?
4. After arriving at her contact's home from the train station, what simple act causes Alix to cry?
5. What does the Soldier do after David spots him nearing the Olympic Village?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)