|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the newly arrived visitors at David's home want David to travel?
2. After escaping from the room where the athletes are being held hostage, who attempts to shoot Alix in the hallway?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) The Medic.
(c) The Weapons Expert.
(d) The Soldier.
3. Who tries to kill David in an alley behind the restaurant where Alix met with Michael?
4. After getting off of the train, whose home is Alix escorted to?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) Max Raxmann.
(c) Lev Ginzburg.
(d) Benjamin Rabinowitz.
5. How does David get away from his assailant in the alley behind the restaurant?
(a) David is rescued by Harry.
(b) David shoots him.
(c) David is rescued by Alix.
(d) David punches him.
6. When does Alix first meet Ben Essmann?
(a) In the summer of 1976.
(b) In the spring of 1976.
(c) In the fall of 1976.
(d) In the winter of 1976.
7. How much are the hoodlums who meet the Weapons Expert and the Medic in the Red Square paid for their part in the terrorist plot?
(a) 20,000 rubles.
(b) 500,000 dollars.
(c) 80,000 rubles.
(d) 80,000 dollars.
8. What does Alix do when she spots David coming through the front door of the restaurant?
(a) Point him out to Michael.
(b) Hides under the table.
(c) Throws herself at him.
(d) Yells at him to get down.
9. What does Alix tell the hostages after the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team?
(a) They will be executed.
(b) They will not be harmed.
(c) They have three hours to live.
(d) They are wonderful athletes.
10. Who is in the car with David that is sitting outside the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Ray and Ben.
(b) Ben and Harry.
(c) Harry and Max.
(d) Harry and Ray.
11. As the men meet Soldier on the street in Moscow, what is the Soldier drinking from the sidewalk stand?
12. When the Soldier subdues David, what does the Soldier ask David?
(a) If David wants to die.
(b) If David wants to see Dachau Two.
(c) If David wants to see Alix.
(d) If David wants to live.
13. Where does the Soldier meet with the Engineer and the Architect after the plane crashes?
14. The night before the strike team departs for Moscow, how many commandos toast?
15. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through the rear exit.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David shout out to the Soldier that finally gets him to respond?
2. Who finds and kills the Fuhrer?
3. What is the real name of the Newspaperman?
4. How old is the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
5. After the Olympics are taken over by terrorists, who meets at noon in the Kremlin?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)