|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
2. Where do the newly arrived visitors at David's home want David to travel?
3. What does David shout out to the Soldier that finally gets him to respond?
4. What is the name of the Weapons Expert?
(a) Anna Lascher.
(b) Marc Jacobson.
(c) Arthur Silver.
(d) Ben Essmann.
5. What is Josef Servenko's code name?
(a) The Engineer.
(b) The Architect.
(c) The Soldier.
(d) The Medic.
6. How does David get away from his assailant in the alley behind the restaurant?
(a) David is rescued by Harry.
(b) David shoots him.
(c) David is rescued by Alix.
(d) David punches him.
7. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many athletes are there?
8. Where does the Soldier meet with the Engineer and the Architect after the plane crashes?
9. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Through the rear exit.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
10. As the men meet Soldier on the street in Moscow, what is the Soldier drinking from the sidewalk stand?
11. After the Olympics are taken over by terrorists, who meets at noon in the Kremlin?
(a) The eleven super-comrades.
(b) The KGB leaders.
(c) The heads of the international security committee.
(d) The Russian army generals.
12. What happens as smoke begins to fill the dormitory?
(a) Athletes jump from the windows.
(b) Athletes run out the front door.
(c) Snipers begin firing into the building.
(d) The building's sprinkler system goes off.
13. What does Alix tell the hostages after the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team?
(a) They will be executed.
(b) They have three hours to live.
(c) They are wonderful athletes.
(d) They will not be harmed.
14. What does the assailant use when attempting to kill David in the alley behind the restaurant?
(a) A wire.
(b) A bag.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
15. Who does the Newspaperman capture and press into service, making sure they are comfortable conversing in English?
(a) Two German TV personalities.
(b) Two American TV personalities.
(c) Two French TV personalities.
(d) Two Russian TV personalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many terrorists are there?
2. Who does the two visitors propose accompany David on his new trip?
3. How many total athletes has the terrorist group threatened to kill if their demands are not met?
4. What does Ben tell Alix he was part of when they first meet?
5. When the Soldier subdues David, what does the Soldier ask David?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)