|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many terrorists are there?
2. Where is the world's intelligence community gathering in an effort to protect the Olympic athletes?
(a) At the Russian Olympic Security Headquarters.
(b) At the Olympic Village.
(c) At the Kremlin.
(d) At the KGB Headquarters.
3. Time and Newsweek create character pieces on the Dachau Two strike team. How do they refer to the event?
(a) Black Monday.
(b) Bloody Sunday.
(c) The Crusades.
(d) Black Sabbath.
4. Which of the men originally sitting in the car with David outside the restaurant does not survive?
5. When does Alix first meet Ben Essmann?
(a) In the summer of 1976.
(b) In the spring of 1976.
(c) In the winter of 1976.
(d) In the fall of 1976.
6. After escaping from the room where the athletes are being held hostage, whom do Alix and David run into in the hallway?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Medic.
(d) The Weapons Expert.
7. What is the name of the Weapons Expert?
(a) Anna Lascher.
(b) Ben Essmann.
(c) Marc Jacobson.
(d) Arthur Silver.
8. What is the name of the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
9. According to Valery Kupchuck's speech to the intelligence community, how many threats against the Moscow Olympics have been logged in?
10. As the only member of the advance team, how many hotel or apartment rooms has the Soldier arranged for the strike team to use?
11. Where is the train traveling when Alix is riding it in disguise on July 14th?
(a) Through the Latvian countryside.
(b) Through Poland.
(c) Through East Germany.
(d) Through the Russian hillside.
12. How many total athletes has the terrorist group threatened to kill if their demands are not met?
13. What does Alix tell the hostages after the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team?
(a) They will not be harmed.
(b) They are wonderful athletes.
(c) They will be executed.
(d) They have three hours to live.
14. What happens as smoke begins to fill the dormitory?
(a) Athletes run out the front door.
(b) The building's sprinkler system goes off.
(c) Snipers begin firing into the building.
(d) Athletes jump from the windows.
15. The night before the strike team departs for Moscow, how many commandos toast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the assailant use when attempting to kill David in the alley behind the restaurant?
2. What does Ben tell Alix he was part of when they first meet?
3. When the terrorists take over the private cafeteria of the United States Olympic team, how many athletes are there?
4. How much money do the terrorists demand that their identified American corporations pay to the state of Israel?
5. After fleeing the restaurant in Frankfurt, how much time passes before he receives any sign of Alix?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)