|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As David is struggling to absorb the information he has learned about Nick and Elena's deaths, he drives home. What does David find in his driveway?
(a) A new car.
(b) Two Oldsmobiles.
(d) A swastika.
2. What are the hoodlums carrying who meet the Weapons Expert and the Medic in the Red Square?
(a) Short plastic bags.
(b) Thin garbage bags.
(c) Long canvas bags.
(d) Full grocery bags.
3. Who is Alexander Belov?
(a) A colonel in the KGB.
(b) The grandfather of the murdered torchbearer.
(c) The captain of the guard.
(d) The first Russian athlete to win gold.
4. What does Ben tell Alix he was part of when they first meet?
(a) A Special Forces squad.
(b) A sniper team.
(c) A rescue operation.
(d) A search and destroy team.
5. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
(a) Through the rear exit.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
6. Where does the Soldier meet with the Engineer and the Architect after the plane crashes?
7. What do the terrorists demand regarding the Nazi criminals living in Germany and Austria?
(a) They must be tortured.
(b) They must be jailed.
(c) They must be forgiven.
(d) They must be executed.
8. What does the Soldier do after David spots him nearing the Olympic Village?
9. After getting off of the train, whose home is Alix escorted to?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) Max Raxmann.
(c) Benjamin Rabinowitz.
(d) Lev Ginzburg.
10. What does the assailant use when attempting to kill David in the alley behind the restaurant?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A wire.
(d) A bag.
11. Where do the newly arrived visitors at David's home want David to travel?
12. What is the name of the Medic?
(a) Anna Lascher.
(b) Ben Essmann.
(c) Arthur Silver.
(d) Marc Jacobson.
13. When the snipers open fire at 11:50 pm, which of the following people are NOT killed by sniper fire?
(a) The Medic.
(b) An American coach.
(c) The Housewife.
(d) The Architect.
14. As the men meet Soldier on the street in Moscow, what is the Soldier drinking from the sidewalk stand?
15. The night before the strike team departs for Moscow, how many commandos toast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men who meet with Soldier on the street in Moscow arrange to sell to the Soldier?
2. Who tries to kill David in an alley behind the restaurant where Alix met with Michael?
3. How long before the deadline expires will the Russian army launch its plan of attack?
4. After escaping from the room where the athletes are being held hostage, who attempts to shoot Alix in the hallway?
5. Who finds and kills the Fuhrer?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)