|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the train traveling when Alix is riding it in disguise on July 14th?
(a) Through the Russian hillside.
(b) Through the Latvian countryside.
(c) Through Poland.
(d) Through East Germany.
2. After arriving at her contact's home from the train station, what simple act causes Alix to cry?
(a) Alix reads a book.
(b) Alix sees a child.
(c) Alix takes a shower.
(d) Alix cuts her hair.
3. What is the name of the Olympic torchbearer who runs the torch through the difficult uphill section?
4. As the only member of the advance team, how many hotel or apartment rooms has the Soldier arranged for the strike team to use?
5. Where do the newly arrived visitors at David's home want David to travel?
6. What does Ben tell Alix he was part of when they first meet?
(a) A sniper team.
(b) A Special Forces squad.
(c) A search and destroy team.
(d) A rescue operation.
7. What are the hoodlums carrying who meet the Weapons Expert and the Medic in the Red Square?
(a) Full grocery bags.
(b) Short plastic bags.
(c) Thin garbage bags.
(d) Long canvas bags.
8. The night before the strike team departs for Moscow, how many commandos toast?
9. After escaping from the room where the athletes are being held hostage, who attempts to shoot Alix in the hallway?
(a) The Fuhrer.
(b) The Weapons Expert.
(c) The Medic.
(d) The Soldier.
10. How long before the deadline expires will the Russian army launch its plan of attack?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
11. How much time do the terrorists give for their demands to be met?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
12. Where does the Soldier meet with the Engineer and the Architect after the plane crashes?
13. What does the Soldier do after David spots him nearing the Olympic Village?
14. As the men meet Soldier on the street in Moscow, what is the Soldier drinking from the sidewalk stand?
15. How many total athletes has the terrorist group threatened to kill if their demands are not met?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David get out of the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
2. When David is sitting on the hillside overlooking the Olympic Village, whose familiar face does he see in the crowd?
3. Who blows up a bronze statue less than fifteen feet from the Security Headquarters?
4. What is the real name of the Newspaperman?
5. Who is in the car with David that is sitting outside the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)