|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the number two man in the Latin area of the Fourth Reich?
(a) David Himmler.
(b) Ludwig Hahn.
(c) Walter Rauff.
(d) Michael Ben-Iban.
2. How is the salesman on the hill overlooking the French countryside killed?
(a) He is beheaded.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is strangled.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. How long does Otto's experiment take to kill its victims?
(a) 189 seconds.
(b) 106 seconds.
(c) 302 seconds.
(d) 57 seconds.
4. Who is sitting with the Fuhrer just down the road from Otto's farmhouse?
(a) The Engineer.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Newspaperman.
(d) The Weapons Expert.
5. How is the murder of the Warrior characterized at the Fuhrer's meeting with the Ambassador, the General, and the Chancellor?
(a) As an unnecesssary mistake.
(b) As an unfortunate international incident.
(c) As a bold first strike.
(d) As a necessary evil.
6. Who does David spot from his balcony at the Cherrywoods?
7. Where are the final scenes of "The Fourth Commandment" shot?
(a) Outside Moscow.
(b) Outside Frankfurt.
(c) Outside Berlin.
(d) Outside Munich.
8. What group is gaining more power and wealth each day according to the man sending the summons?
(a) The Democrats.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Christians.
9. In what year did David's parents die?
10. What does David open to try to lose himself in work and activity?
(a) A library.
(b) A medical clinic.
(c) A bird sanctuary.
(d) A tourist stand.
11. What is the name that Kaltenmaus has been using while in hiding?
(a) Benjamin Rabinowitz.
(b) David Strauss.
(c) Michael Jones.
(d) Sven Hetling.
12. Where is Heather's funeral held?
(a) At Evergreen.
(b) At Oak Mansion.
(c) At Maplewood.
(d) At Cherrywoods.
13. Where are David and Alix staying in Europe while waiting to hear from Michael Ben-Iban?
(a) At the Berlin Inn.
(b) At Cherrywoods.
(c) At the Rosecraft Gardens.
(d) At the Schlosshotel Kronberg.
14. What announcement does Alix make to the people she is working with during a shoot?
(a) Alix will no longer sell any perfume.
(b) Alix will no longer support the democrats.
(c) Alix will no longer sit on the sidelines.
(d) Alix will no longer fund communist efforts.
15. Who is Johnny Williams?
(a) Alix's agent.
(b) A porter.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A Nazi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benjamin Rabinowitz's profession?
2. Where were Alix Rothschild's parents killed?
3. What is the name of the film that David's brother made?
4. Who tells the Fuhrer that David is looking for answers in Europe during the Fuhrer's meeting with the Ambassador, the General, and the Chancellor?
5. Where are Alix and David on June 29?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)