|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is gaining more power and wealth each day according to the man sending the summons?
(a) The Jews.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The Democrats.
(d) The Christians.
2. As Benjamin and David are leaving the Wallkill Inn, what does David do when he sees a glimmer across the street?
(a) Chastises himself.
(c) Runs back into the inn.
(d) Yells a warning.
3. After killing Burns, what does the assassin look through his office files to find?
(b) Intelligence reports.
(c) Aerial images.
4. Where is Heather's funeral held?
(a) At Cherrywoods.
(b) At Evergreen.
(c) At Maplewood.
(d) At Oak Mansion.
5. Where did David Strauss grow up?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) North Carolina.
6. Who are the two members that comprise the advance team for Dachau Two?
(a) The Nurse and the Soldier.
(b) The Lawyer and the Nurse.
(c) The Nurse and the Teacher.
(d) The Teacher and the Soldier.
7. Where do David and Alix travel after receiving a surprise call from Ben-Iban?
8. What instructions does the Fuhrer phone in after his meeting in Washington?
(a) Find Rabinowitz.
(b) Kill the Housewife.
(c) Stop David Strauss.
(d) Begin Dachau Two.
9. What is burned into the lawn of the Strauss mansion after the attack?
(a) A warning.
(b) A curse word.
(c) A lightning bolt.
(d) A swastika.
10. What is about to begin according to the man sending the summons?
(a) The Fourth Reich.
(b) The Third Reich.
(d) Hell on Earth.
11. Where does the Storm Troop hold its first meeting after becoming active again?
12. Where do Nick and Beri stay while researching and filming "The Fourth Commandment?"
(a) At the Berlin Inn.
(b) At the Schlosshotel Kronberg.
(c) At Cherrywoods.
(d) At the Rosecraft Gardens.
13. What is the name of David Strauss's brother?
14. What is "cooked" by Otto's experiment inside the farmhouse?
15. What do David and Alix do in the kitchen after making something to eat at Cherrywoods?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael's attention is diverted in the restaurant, what does Alix see in Michael's hand?
2. What does David open to try to lose himself in work and activity?
3. What is the name of David Strauss's wife?
4. Who is sitting with the Fuhrer just down the road from Otto's farmhouse?
5. What does David call the book where he documents all the information he finds about the Nazis, other Storm Trooper stories, and famous Jews?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)