|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Storm Troop hold its first meeting after becoming active again?
2. Who does the speaker aired on ABC-TV blame for the problems in America?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The Republicans.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Nazis.
3. Who is the number two man in the Latin area of the Fourth Reich?
(a) Ludwig Hahn.
(b) Walter Rauff.
(c) Michael Ben-Iban.
(d) David Himmler.
4. What is the name of the restaurant in Frankfurt where Alix finally meets with Michael Ben-Iban?
5. What announcement does Alix make to the people she is working with during a shoot?
(a) Alix will no longer sit on the sidelines.
(b) Alix will no longer sell any perfume.
(c) Alix will no longer support the democrats.
(d) Alix will no longer fund communist efforts.
6. Whose baby is Dr. Strauss delivering?
(a) Katherine Kirby.
(b) Justine Kirby.
(c) Justine O'Neill.
(d) Katherine O'Neill.
7. How is the salesman on the hill overlooking the French countryside killed?
(a) He is strangled.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is beheaded.
(d) He is shot.
8. After being spotted by David and Alix, what does the man watching them at the lake do?
(a) Light a cigarette.
(c) Shoot at them.
9. What other name is Michael Ben-Iban known by?
10. Who has the Strauss mansion under surveillance?
(a) The Weapons Expert.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Housewife.
(d) The Engineer.
11. What is the name of David's grandmother?
12. While lying to Alix about the real reason for the deaths of Elena and Nick Strauss, what diverts Michael's attention?
(a) A baying dog.
(b) A crying baby.
(c) A police siren.
(d) A German officer.
13. When Michael's attention is diverted in the restaurant, what does Alix see in Michael's hand?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A letter.
14. How do the intruders get away from the Strauss mansion as the attack ends?
(a) They run into the thickest estate woods.
(b) They shoot the survivors and simply walk away.
(c) They steal horses from the stable.
(d) They climb into getaway cars.
15. What music is playing just before Burns is killed in his two-room office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of David Strauss's wife?
2. Who was the chief of the Gestapo in Warsaw who is now a retired banker in Sao Paulo?
3. When does the Storm Troop's first meeting take place?
4. How long have David and Alix known each other?
5. What do David and Alix do in the kitchen after making something to eat at Cherrywoods?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)