|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Dr. David Strauss, Part Four: Chapters 34 - 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have David and Alix known each other?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since childhood.
(c) Since graduate school.
(d) Since college.
2. How do the intruders get away from the Strauss mansion as the attack ends?
(a) They shoot the survivors and simply walk away.
(b) They run into the thickest estate woods.
(c) They climb into getaway cars.
(d) They steal horses from the stable.
3. Why does Benjamin tell David to be careful as the two men leave the Wallkill Inn?
(a) David is the chosen prophet.
(b) David was the real target; Elena's death was a mistake.
(c) David is the lone surviving Strauss heir.
(d) David has made the wrong people mad.
4. What has Benjamin Rabinowitz become famous as?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A Nazi hunter.
(c) An assassin.
(d) A trial lawyer.
5. Why does David not come to the aid of Heather and Elena when they leave Elena's room?
(a) David is unconscious.
(b) David is afraid.
(c) David is captured.
(d) David is out on the lawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the teenager delivering the demands to ABC-TV work for?
2. What do David and Alix do for each other every day?
3. What does the television announcer do after giving a brief announcement as to what they are to air next before airing the demanded information on ABC-TV?
4. What is Benjamin Rabinowitz's profession?
5. Who was accused of planning the premeditated murder of over 106,000 people relating back to the death camps?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)