|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Alix Rothschild, Part Seven: Chapters 74 - 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other name is Michael Ben-Iban known by?
2. What must be aired the same evening as the demands are delivered according to the demands delivered to ABC-TV?
(a) A filmstrip.
(b) A speech.
(c) A commercial.
(d) A documentary.
3. What does the television announcer do after giving a brief announcement as to what they are to air next before airing the demanded information on ABC-TV?
(a) Refuses to show the information.
(b) Apologizes to the viewing public.
(c) Chastises the viewing public.
(d) Reads the terrorist's letter.
4. Where does the Fuhrer meet with SS Captain Kaltenmaus?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Birmingham, Alabama.
(c) Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
(d) New York City.
5. What are the hoodlums carrying who meet the Weapons Expert and the Medic in the Red Square?
(a) Full grocery bags.
(b) Short plastic bags.
(c) Thin garbage bags.
(d) Long canvas bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the assailant use when attempting to kill David in the alley behind the restaurant?
2. What instructions does the Fuhrer phone in after his meeting in Washington?
3. As David is struggling to absorb the information he has learned about Nick and Elena's deaths, he drives home. What does David find in his driveway?
4. Who is Colonel Essmann?
5. Who does David want to find in Europe according to the plans David shares with Alix?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)