|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Dr. David Strauss, Part Three: Chapters 30 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David open to try to lose himself in work and activity?
(a) A medical clinic.
(b) A library.
(c) A tourist stand.
(d) A bird sanctuary.
2. What did Captain Kaltenmaus smuggle out of Germany at the end of World War II?
(a) Nazi sympathizers.
(b) Hitler's paintings.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A crematorium.
3. Who does Colonel Rinemann call after seeing news coverage of the attacks in Scarsdale and the Academy Awards shootings?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) The Fuhrer.
(c) Senor Eliazer.
(d) The Watchman.
4. What announcement does Alix make to the people she is working with during a shoot?
(a) Alix will no longer sell any perfume.
(b) Alix will no longer support the democrats.
(c) Alix will no longer fund communist efforts.
(d) Alix will no longer sit on the sidelines.
5. Who was accused of planning the premeditated murder of over 106,000 people relating back to the death camps?
(a) Michael Ben-Iban.
(b) David Himmler.
(c) Ludwig Hahn.
(d) Walter Rauff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Fuhrer meet with SS Captain Kaltenmaus?
2. In what year did David's parents die?
3. As Benjamin and David are leaving the Wallkill Inn, what does David do when he sees a glimmer across the street?
4. Who is sitting with the Fuhrer just down the road from Otto's farmhouse?
5. Who shoots Heather in the upstairs hallway of the Strauss mansion?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)