|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Alix Rothschild, Part Seven: Chapters 69 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do the terrorists demand that their identified American corporations pay to the state of Israel?
(a) $50 million each.
(b) $100 million each.
(c) $10 million each.
(d) $1 million each.
2. What did Captain Kaltenmaus smuggle out of Germany at the end of World War II?
(a) Nazi sympathizers.
(b) Gold coins.
(c) A crematorium.
(d) Hitler's paintings.
3. Who blows up a bronze statue less than fifteen feet from the Security Headquarters?
(a) The Weapons Expert.
(b) The Soldier.
(c) The Engineer.
(d) The Architect.
4. What does the assailant use when attempting to kill David in the alley behind the restaurant?
(a) A bag.
(b) A knife.
(c) A wire.
(d) A gun.
5. What is the headline that David doodles in the Crapbook after he spends the evening catching up with Alix?
(a) And So It Begins.
(b) Nothing Comes From Nothing.
(c) Nothing Bad Happened Today.
(d) Today I Met the Girl I'm Going to Marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time do the terrorists give for their demands to be met?
2. Who is in the car with David that is sitting outside the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
3. What two police forces surround the restaurant where Alix and Michael are meeting?
4. How long have David and Alix known each other?
5. What is the name that Kaltenmaus has been using while in hiding?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)