|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the captain wonder about the skipper's personality?
(a) If he was shy.
(b) If he was ill.
(c) If he was hiding something.
(d) If he was violent.
2. Where is the chief mate's ink well located?
(a) On his writing desk.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Next to his bed.
(d) Both of these.
3. What is the name of the ship approaching dangerously close to the crew's ship at the beginning of the story?
4. What did the crew members shout when they found Legatt?
(a) "Grab him!"
(b) "Help him!"
(d) "You're under arrest!"
5. How did the stranger kill his victim?
(b) External trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off what shore does Leggatt insist he be marooned?
2. How did the boat get to its location at the beginning of the book?
3. How many sovereigns does the captain give to Leggatt?
4. What color is the sleeping suit in which Leggatt is dressed?
5. What does the captain narrate as having dangerously abandoned him after the ship has started moving?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)