|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the captain sit on his couch?
(a) 9 am.
(b) 2 am.
(c) 3 am.
(d) 5 am.
2. In describing how he committed murder, at what time does the mysterious stranger say he and his victim were setting the sail?
(b) Early afternoon.
(d) Late at night.
3. For approximately how many weeks had the mysterious stranger been kept captive?
4. Where does the captain go at the very end of Part I?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The deck.
(c) The second mate's quarters.
(d) His stateroom.
5. How old does the captain believe Legatt is?
(a) No older than twenty-five.
(b) No older than twenty.
(c) No younger than forty.
(d) No younger than thirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long did the Sephora drift about Carimata?
2. Where does the captain put the stranger for the rest of the night after their stories have been exchanged?
3. The captain narrates that, after sharing his own story with the stranger, the two men face one another with identical what?
4. What duty does the captain fulfill the night he sends the crew to sleep?
5. What institution did both the captain and the mysterious man attend?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)