|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts the captain's first words to the mysterious man beside his ship?
2. From where does the Sephora hail, according to the second mate?
3. Where does the captain find the ship's rope ladder?
(a) Over the side of the ship.
(b) Over the front of the ship.
(c) None of these.
(d) Over the back of the ship.
4. How long has the stranger been swimming?
(a) Since ten o'clock.
(b) Since eight o'clock.
(c) Since eleven o'clock.
(d) Since nine o'clock.
5. What does the captain need to learn now that he is on board the ship?
(a) How the ship operates.
(b) How to effectively manage his crew.
(c) How to win the battle against sea sickness.
(d) How to navigate the open water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the captain's name?
2. Who forms a special bond almost instantly?
3. What do the captain and the stranger immediately share in common?
4. What position had Legatt held on his ship?
5. Where does the captain go at the very end of Part I?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)