|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship?
(a) None of these.
(b) The Water Lady.
(c) The ship's name is never given.
(d) The Sea Nymph.
2. What is the captain's name?
(b) His name is never stated.
3. For what did the stranger win a prize his second year in the Conway?
4. Who asks "Might you call him out quietly sir?"
(a) The second mate.
(b) The chief mate.
(c) The captain.
5. What institution did both the captain and the mysterious man attend?
(a) Norfolk Provincial.
(d) The India Trading School.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has the Sephora come when first seen by the captain and his crew, according to the second mate?
2. How long was the last spell of the stranger's swim to the unnamed ship?
3. What does the captain believe he sees floating in the sea very close to the ladder?
4. What does the captain yell over the side of the ship, down the ladder to the body below?
5. What do the captain and the stranger immediately share in common?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)