|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In describing how he committed murder, at what time does the mysterious stranger say he and his victim were setting the sail?
(a) Late at night.
(c) Early afternoon.
2. Which crew member comes from the Sephora?
(a) The chief mate.
(b) The second mate.
(c) None of them.
(d) The engineer.
3. What color is the hair of the man floating beside the captain's ship?
4. How did the skipper respond each time the captain spoke to him?
(a) He mumbled his answer.
(b) He shouted angrily.
(c) He spoke low and slowly.
(d) He grumbled angrily.
5. How long of a watch will the captain take in his unprecedented decision?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Four hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the new course dangerous for the ship?
2. Who is the only person who enters the captain's room?
3. Where does the captain put the stranger for the rest of the night after their stories have been exchanged?
4. What does the steward do with the door to the captain's room after first visiting him in the morning?
5. What does the captain retrieve for himself from below decks while on his watch?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)