|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
2. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Irwin's actions and objectives in The Secret Rapture. What changes does his character undergo? What does he represent symbolically?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Katherine. Is this character a protagonist or antagonist? Mention her age, demeanor, and characteristics. How does she relate to the other characters in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role that "Dependency" plays in The Secret Rapture. Which characters are afflicted with dependencies? How?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)