|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
2. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
4. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role that "Dependency" plays in The Secret Rapture. Which characters are afflicted with dependencies? How?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of the setting in The Secret Rapture. How would this play be different if set in another place or time period? Would it work? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the Protagonist of The Secret Rapture? What is this character's "Tragic Flaw?" Who or what is the Antagonist? Discuss how this play does or does not follow that of a traditional tragedy.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)