Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of Sacrifice in The Secret Rapture. What does this word mean? How does it apply to the main character? How does it apply to other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the various conflicts in The Secret Rapture. Which characters embody internal conflict? Where is the conflict established in the play? How does it shift?
Essay Topic 3
How does "The Emptiness of Success" relate to The Secret Rapture? What does this phrase mean to you? What does it mean to the characters in the play? Who embodies this?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)