Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Discuss the title of the play. What does "The Secret Rapture" refer to? How does this apply to the themes and symbols in the play?
Discuss the various conflicts in The Secret Rapture. Which characters embody internal conflict? Where is the conflict established in the play? How does it shift?
How does "The Emptiness of Success" relate to The Secret Rapture? What does this phrase mean to you? What does it mean to the characters in the play? Who embodies this?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)