|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
3. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
5. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the Protagonist of The Secret Rapture? What is this character's "Tragic Flaw?" Who or what is the Antagonist? Discuss how this play does or does not follow that of a traditional tragedy.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the use of Imagery in The Secret Rapture. In your answer, define the terms "simile" and "metaphor." Give examples of each.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Hare's use of symbolism and motif in The Secret Rapture. Define these terms and give examples in your discussion.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)