|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
5. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the various conflicts in The Secret Rapture. Which characters embody internal conflict? Where is the conflict established in the play? How does it shift?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the Protagonist of The Secret Rapture? What is this character's "Tragic Flaw?" Who or what is the Antagonist? Discuss how this play does or does not follow that of a traditional tragedy.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role that "Dependency" plays in The Secret Rapture. Which characters are afflicted with dependencies? How?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)