Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Discuss the title of the play. What does "The Secret Rapture" refer to? How does this apply to the themes and symbols in the play?
Discuss Hare's use of symbolism and motif in The Secret Rapture. Define these terms and give examples in your discussion.
Discuss the character of Katherine. Is this character a protagonist or antagonist? Mention her age, demeanor, and characteristics. How does she relate to the other characters in the play?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)