|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
4. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
5. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Katherine. Is this character a protagonist or antagonist? Mention her age, demeanor, and characteristics. How does she relate to the other characters in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Hare's use of irony in The Secret Rapture. What are the three forms of irony? Give an example of each within the play.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the plot structure of The Secret Rapture. Include examples and define the terms of Rising Action, Climax, and Falling action in your discussion.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)