Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of foreshadowing in The Secret Rapture. What objects, people, or symbols are elements of foreshadowing that the author uses? How and when do these recur?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the Protagonist of The Secret Rapture? What is this character's "Tragic Flaw?" Who or what is the Antagonist? Discuss how this play does or does not follow that of a traditional tragedy.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Katherine. Is this character a protagonist or antagonist? Mention her age, demeanor, and characteristics. How does she relate to the other characters in the play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)