|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Isobel's office.
2. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Speak to him.
3. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To see Isobel.
(b) To see Irwin.
(c) To give a message from Marion.
(d) To use the shower.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Tom's office.
(c) Isabel's office.
(d) Irwin's apartment.
5. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Robert's house.
(b) Katherine's apartment.
(c) The firm.
(d) Irwin's shares.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
4. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)