|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
3. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He still loves her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He wishes he could be her.
(d) He is jealous of her.
4. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
5. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) An asylum.
(c) A clinic.
(d) Buckinham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marion removing off the furniture in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)