|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
2. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He wishes he could be her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He is jealous of her.
3. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Humiliated him.
(b) Destroyed him.
(c) Made him happy.
(d) Buried him.
4. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) A pickle sandwich.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
(d) A turkey pot pie.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Robert's living room.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Isobel's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
5. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)