|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is jealous of her.
(b) He still loves her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He wishes he could be her.
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kicks her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Kisses her.
3. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Ministry.
(d) The Prime Minister.
4. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Two months' wages.
(b) Three weeks' wages.
(c) Two weeks' wages.
(d) Three months' wages.
5. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to get married.
(b) If he's fired Irwin.
(c) If he wants to sell the firm.
(d) If he's already sold the firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
4. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)