|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To give a message from Marion.
(b) To use the shower.
(c) To see Isobel.
(d) To see Irwin.
2. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
3. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
4. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No one.
5. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
5. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)