|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
3. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) It would be counter-productive.
(b) It is stupid.
(c) It's impossible to deal.
(d) She's really happy.
4. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
5. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Professional help.
(b) A raise.
(c) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)