|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
2. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
3. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
4. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who appears at the office unexpectedly in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)