|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
2. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
3. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) The firm.
(c) Robert's house.
(d) Katherine's apartment.
4. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Prime Minister's house.
(b) The Library at the House of Commons.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) The Environmental Commons.
5. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
2. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
4. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
5. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)