|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(b) Their security.
(c) The car.
2. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To give a message from Marion.
(b) To use the shower.
(c) To see Isobel.
(d) To see Irwin.
3. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) Tax break.
(c) Church money.
(d) He cheated.
4. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A key.
(b) A chance.
(d) A clue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
2. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
3. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)