|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
2. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes he could be her.
(b) He still loves her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He is jealous of her.
3. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) A martini.
4. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Marion's letters.
(b) Katherine's things.
(c) Rhonda's clothes.
(d) Irwin's drawings.
5. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
3. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)