|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A key.
(c) A clue.
(d) A chance.
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lock up when he leaves.
(b) Talk to Rhonda.
(c) Walk her home.
(d) Visit Katherine.
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A long overcoat and glasses.
(b) A robe.
(c) A summer dress.
(d) A nightgown.
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
2. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who kills Isobel?
4. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)