|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Irwin's apartment.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Isabel's office.
(d) Tom's office.
2. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
3. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
5. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Their security.
(c) The premises.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who appears at the office unexpectedly in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)