|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go to the bar.
(b) Go on a cruise.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go for a walk.
2. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) The United States.
(b) Give up the industry.
(c) An office in his building.
(d) Find real jobs.
3. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A robe.
(b) A long overcoat and glasses.
(c) A summer dress.
(d) A nightgown.
4. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Rhonda's clothes.
(b) Marion's letters.
(c) Irwin's drawings.
(d) Katherine's things.
5. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Library at the House of Commons.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) The Prime Minister's house.
(d) The Environmental Commons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
2. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
4. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
5. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)