|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
2. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A raise.
(c) A man.
(d) Professional help.
3. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A sundress.
(b) A black dress.
(c) A red suit.
(d) A blue suit.
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A robe.
(b) A long overcoat and glasses.
(c) A summer dress.
(d) A nightgown.
5. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
2. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
4. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
5. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)