|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Locks the bolt.
(b) Unlocks the bolt.
(c) Calls Marion.
(d) Picks up the phone.
2. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She left the country.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was stabbed.
3. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Two weeks' wages.
(b) Two months' wages.
(c) Three weeks' wages.
(d) Three months' wages.
4. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Count to ten.
(b) Count to five.
(c) Let it out.
(d) Go for a walk.
5. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
5. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)