|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) A martini.
2. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
4. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irwin say he draws?
2. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
3. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
4. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)