|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To give a message from Marion.
(b) To use the shower.
(c) To see Isobel.
(d) To see Irwin.
2. Who kills Isobel?
3. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Professional help.
(c) A man.
(d) A raise.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Katherine's flat.
(c) Isobel's apartment.
(d) Robert's living room.
5. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(b) Their security.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
4. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)