|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) A clinic.
(c) Buckinham Palace.
(d) An asylum.
2. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A martini.
3. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
(a) Fell down the stairs.
(b) Went home with the president.
(c) Threw her drink at someone.
(d) Stabbed the managing director.
4. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sell the house.
(b) Buy the flat.
(c) Buy the firm back.
5. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Why does Irwin say he draws?
3. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
4. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)