|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) Give up the industry.
(b) The United States.
(c) Find real jobs.
(d) An office in his building.
2. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A long overcoat and glasses.
(b) A nightgown.
(c) A summer dress.
(d) A robe.
3. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sell Robert's house.
(b) Buy Robert's ring.
(c) Sell her apartment.
(d) Sell her car.
4. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
5. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For fame.
(b) For Rhonda.
(c) For Isobel.
(d) For money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
5. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)