|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Locks the bolt.
(b) Picks up the phone.
(c) Unlocks the bolt.
(d) Calls Marion.
2. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's bedroom.
(b) Robert's living room.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Isobel's office.
4. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
5. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Kicks her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
2. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
4. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)