|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Betray her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Worship her.
(d) Love her.
2. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Buy the firm back.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Buy the flat.
3. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
5. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) He cheated.
(b) Church money.
(c) Government loans.
(d) Tax break.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)