|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Marry him.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Speak to him.
2. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
3. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Read to her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Make a call.
4. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The firm.
(c) Her father.
5. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
2. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)