|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) A martini.
2. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Love her.
(b) Worship her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Betray her.
3. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
5. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The firm.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)