|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Shepherd's pie.
2. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A red suit.
(b) A sundress.
(c) A blue suit.
(d) A black dress.
3. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
4. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
5. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
(a) Stabbed the managing director.
(b) Went home with the president.
(c) Threw her drink at someone.
(d) Fell down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
4. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)