|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
2. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
3. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Watch her.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Make a call.
(d) Sleep with her.
4. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to sell the firm.
(b) If he's fired Irwin.
(c) If he's already sold the firm.
(d) If he wants to get married.
5. Who kills Isobel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
5. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)