|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A suit.
(b) A sundress.
(c) A short skirt.
(d) A black dress.
2. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
3. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Unlocks the bolt.
(b) Calls Marion.
(c) Locks the bolt.
(d) Picks up the phone.
4. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
5. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
2. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
4. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)