|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
2. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he's fired Irwin.
(b) If he's already sold the firm.
(c) If he wants to sell the firm.
(d) If he wants to get married.
3. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
4. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A blue suit.
(c) A sundress.
(d) A red suit.
5. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buried him.
(b) Humiliated him.
(c) Made him happy.
(d) Destroyed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
2. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)