|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No one.
2. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She left the country.
4. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sell her car.
(b) Sell her apartment.
(c) Sell Robert's house.
(d) Buy Robert's ring.
5. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) A chair.
(c) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)