|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) At the library.
(b) With Robert.
(c) With Isobel.
(d) With Marion.
2. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A dog.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A hooker.
3. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
4. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A totem.
(c) A charm.
(d) A memento mori.
5. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(b) Lack of accuracy.
(d) His lack of talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is Tom married to?
4. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
5. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marion say about Tom's trustworthiness in business in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Isobel tell Irwin when he insists she make love to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Why does Marion explode at Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Katherine burst into the office with in Act 1, Scene 3? What is insensitive about her purchase?
5. How does Irwin appear when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2? Who is with him?
6. What does Marion say about Isobel in the final scene?
7. What is Isobel's response when Irwin tells her he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
8. How does Isobel justify Katherine to her sister in Act 1, Scene 1?
9. Who does Katherine say wants to invest in the firm? Why?
10. Why does Isobel tell Irwin she is gathering Katherine's things from the office in Act 2?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)