|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To pay respects.
(b) To get away from Isobel.
(c) To answer the door.
(d) To take a phone call.
2. What is Katherine complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The priest.
(b) The sky.
(c) The weather.
(d) The children.
3. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their story.
(b) Their position.
(c) Their briefing.
(d) Their proposal.
4. Who is President of Christians in Business?
5. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her humor.
(b) Her stubborness.
(c) Her disapproval.
(d) Her ignorance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
2. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
4. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Irwin suggest Isabel do about Katherine in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
2. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 1. What happens before anyone speaks?
3. What does Katherine say they taught her to do in AA when she was angry? How does she feel about it?
4. What does Irwin ask Isobel about their future in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
5. Why does Irwin say that Rhonda is at the office in Act 2?
6. What sound is heard when Irwin enters in Act 1, Scene 4? What does he comment about it?
7. Where is Act 2, Scene 4 set? What is taking place?
8. What does Katherine remark about what else was in the room before? What does she say about Robert in regard to it?
9. Who does Katherine say wants to invest in the firm? Why?
10. Why is Isobel not around the office much in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)