|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
3. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
4. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) To the funeral.
(d) To the pub.
5. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) She's dangerous.
(b) She's lecherous.
(c) She's happy.
(d) She's drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
4. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
5. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about the embrace between Tom and Marion in the end of the play?
2. What about Rhonda seems to turn Irwin on?
3. What does Marion accuse Isobel of not wanting to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Katherine burst into the office with in Act 1, Scene 3? What is insensitive about her purchase?
5. What does Rhonda say she'll do next time the politician calls her? What does she say about Marion's reaction to the story?
6. Why doesn't Marion like Katherine?
7. Why does Isobel tell Irwin she is gathering Katherine's things from the office in Act 2?
8. How does Katherine express her feelings about Marion's job versus Isobel's?
9. What is the argument Marion and Katherine get regarding the funeral in Act 1?
10. What is Marion's response when Isobel enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)