|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
(a) Give it away.
(b) Sell it for drugs.
(c) Sell it for drink.
(d) Wear it.
2. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The King's Quarters.
(b) The Dark Horse.
(c) The Drum and Monkey.
(d) The Sailor's Wharf.
3. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
(a) A police man.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A woman.
4. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(a) Lack of accuracy.
(c) His lack of talent.
5. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(c) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
2. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
5. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What indicates a change in Marion in the final scene?
2. Where is Act 2, Scene 4 set? What is taking place?
3. What does Rhonda talk about with Irwin in Act 2?
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4? What is taking place at the beginning of this scene?
5. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 2? Where does this scene take place?
6. What does Marion come to the bedroom to get in Act 1, Scene 1? Why?
7. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2? Who is present at the beginning of this scene and what are they discussing?
8. What does Katherine say are her plans after Robert's death? Why is this a surprise?
9. What does Rhonda say she'll do next time the politician calls her? What does she say about Marion's reaction to the story?
10. What does Irwin suggest Isabel do about Katherine in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)