|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
3. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Liberal Party.
(c) The Greens.
(d) The Tories.
4. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(b) Lack of accuracy.
(c) His lack of talent.
5. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Selling the house.
(b) Leaving the firm.
(c) Getting a raise.
(d) Buying a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard in the background throughout Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is one of Irwin's files named?
5. Who was Robert's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katherine remark about what else was in the room before? What does she say about Robert in regard to it?
2. What sound is heard when Irwin enters in Act 1, Scene 4? What does he comment about it?
3. What does Katherine say are her plans after Robert's death? Why is this a surprise?
4. Why does Isobel hesitate in signing the contract with Tom and Marion?
5. What does Rhonda talk about with Irwin in Act 2?
6. What indicates a change in Marion in the final scene?
7. What is the main reason Gordon left the firm, according to Irwin?
8. What does Marion say about Isobel in the final scene?
9. What does Marion come to the bedroom to get in Act 1, Scene 1? Why?
10. What does Tom bring in with him Act 1, Scene 4? What do they mean?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)