|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom married to?
2. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is laying in the bed in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
(a) The money.
(b) The Church.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The Board.
5. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
3. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
4. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Isobel tell Irwin when he insists she make love to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Katherine complain about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2? Why?
3. Who does Katherine say wants to invest in the firm? Why?
4. What does Katherine say happened with her first boyfriend--then the second and the third?
5. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 2? Where does this scene take place?
6. How does Isobel justify Katherine to her sister in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. What does Katherine burst into the office with in Act 1, Scene 3? What is insensitive about her purchase?
8. Describe the character of Marion. How is she typically dressed? What is her occupation?
9. Who is Irwin? What is he doing in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
10. Why is Isobel not around the office much in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)