|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
2. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
3. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
4. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
5. Who was Robert's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
3. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
4. Who is Tom married to?
5. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marion accuse Isobel of doing with the expansion in Act 2? How does Isobel respond?
2. What does Katherine say are her plans after Robert's death? Why is this a surprise?
3. What does Rhonda talk about with Irwin in Act 2?
4. How does Irwin compare himself to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 3? Why does he not understand Katherine's place with Isobel?
5. How does Marion compare Isobel to their father following the funeral in Act 1? How does Isobel respond?
6. What does Isobel tell Katherine about her coming to work for her? How does Katherine justify it?
7. What is the main reason Gordon left the firm, according to Irwin?
8. What about Rhonda seems to turn Irwin on?
9. What does Marion accuse Isobel of not wanting to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
10. What does Tom say is the difference between men and women in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)