|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert leave to Katherine?
(a) His millions.
(b) His ashes.
2. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) At the jeweler.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the drawer.
(d) On his finger.
4. What sound is heard in the background throughout Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
3. Who was Robert's wife?
4. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
5. What is Katherine complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Irwin appear when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2? Who is with him?
2. What is the main reason Gordon left the firm, according to Irwin?
3. What does Irwin suggest Isabel do about Katherine in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
4. What does Irwin ask Isobel about their future in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
5. What does Isobel say regarding the minister in Act 1 Scene 2?
6. What truth does Marion admit about herself in the final scene?
7. What does Tom bring in with him Act 1, Scene 4? What do they mean?
8. How does Marion compare Isobel to their father following the funeral in Act 1? How does Isobel respond?
9. Who leaves a letter outside the door in Act 1, Scene 3? What does it say? What does Isobel say?
10. What does Isobel ask Tom about the business deal in Act 2, Scene 2? How does he respond?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)