|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
2. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
3. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
(a) Because he's gay.
(b) Because he's with Katherine.
(c) Because he's with Isobel.
(d) Because he hates Isobel.
4. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
5. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
(b) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
2. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. What was Robert's profession?
4. How is Marion related to Isobel?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katherine complain about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2? Why?
2. Describe the character of Marion. How is she typically dressed? What is her occupation?
3. Why does Isobel hesitate in signing the contract with Tom and Marion?
4. What does Marion ask Isobel about their father's death in Act 1, Scene 1? What does Isobel say?
5. What does Isobel ask Tom about the business deal in Act 2, Scene 2? How does he respond?
6. What does Katherine say happened with her first boyfriend--then the second and the third?
7. What does Rhonda say she'll do next time the politician calls her? What does she say about Marion's reaction to the story?
8. What is Marion's response when Isobel enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
9. What does Marion say about Tom's trustworthiness in business in Act 1, Scene 4?
10. What does Katherine say they taught her to do in AA when she was angry? How does she feel about it?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)