|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their story.
(b) Their position.
(c) Their briefing.
(d) Their proposal.
2. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
3. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
2. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
3. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Isobel the night at the movies with Irwin and Rhonda?
2. Describe the setting of Act 1, Scene 1. What happens before anyone speaks?
3. What does Marion accuse Isobel of not wanting to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Katherine remark about what else was in the room before? What does she say about Robert in regard to it?
5. Who does Katherine say wants to invest in the firm? Why?
6. How does Irwin appear when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2? Who is with him?
7. What does Katherine burst into the office with in Act 1, Scene 3? What is insensitive about her purchase?
8. What does Irwin suggest Isabel do about Katherine in Act 1, Scene 3? How does she respond?
9. What does Irwin say to Isobel after the others leave in Act 1, Scene 4? What is her response?
10. What is the main reason Gordon left the firm, according to Irwin?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)