|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
2. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three months.
(d) One week.
3. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Robert's bedroom.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Isobel's office.
5. What was Robert's profession?
(c) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel say you can see if you look carefully round Tom's chest?
2. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
4. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rhonda talk about with Irwin in Act 2?
2. What truth does Marion admit about herself in the final scene?
3. What does Tom bring in with him Act 1, Scene 4? What do they mean?
4. What is the main reason Gordon left the firm, according to Irwin?
5. Why does Isobel tell Irwin she is gathering Katherine's things from the office in Act 2?
6. Why does Katherine tell Isobel she is celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
7. How does Irwin appear when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2? Who is with him?
8. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4? What is taking place at the beginning of this scene?
9. What does Marion ask Isobel about their father's death in Act 1, Scene 1? What does Isobel say?
10. What does Rhonda say she'll do next time the politician calls her? What does she say about Marion's reaction to the story?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)