|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
2. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
3. Who says, "People need power. Nuclear power is a cheap and effective way to provide it"?
4. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Draws it.
(b) Files it.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Frames it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
2. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katherine tell Isobel she is celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Marion say about Isobel in the final scene?
3. What interrupts the seduction between Irwin and Rhonda in Act 2?
4. What does Irwin say to Isobel after the others leave in Act 1, Scene 4? What is her response?
5. Why does Isobel hesitate in signing the contract with Tom and Marion?
6. What sound is heard when Irwin enters in Act 1, Scene 4? What does he comment about it?
7. How have Marion and Tom undermined Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
8. Why does Isobel tell Irwin she is gathering Katherine's things from the office in Act 2?
9. What does Katherine burst into the office with in Act 1, Scene 3? What is insensitive about her purchase?
10. What is the argument Marion and Katherine get regarding the funeral in Act 1?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)