|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom married to?
2. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(b) His lack of talent.
(d) Lack of accuracy.
3. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
(a) The Church.
(b) The Board.
(c) The freedom.
(d) The money.
5. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) To the pub.
(d) To the funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Robert's wife?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. How is Marion related to Isobel?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
5. What was Robert's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isobel justify Katherine to her sister in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is the setting of Act 2, Scene 2? Who is present at the beginning of this scene and what are they discussing?
3. What interrupts the seduction between Irwin and Rhonda in Act 2?
4. How does Irwin appear when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2? Who is with him?
5. How does Marion compare Isobel to their father following the funeral in Act 1? How does Isobel respond?
6. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 2? Where does this scene take place?
7. Where is Act 2, Scene 4 set? What is taking place?
8. What does Katherine say are her plans after Robert's death? Why is this a surprise?
9. What does Katherine say they taught her to do in AA when she was angry? How does she feel about it?
10. Who is Irwin? What is he doing in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)