|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buy the flat.
(c) Buy the firm back.
(d) Sell the house.
2. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
3. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A key.
(b) A chance.
(c) A clue.
4. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Professional help.
(b) A man.
(d) A raise.
5. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
6. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
7. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
8. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Speak to him.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Marry him.
9. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Let it out.
(b) Count to ten.
(c) Count to five.
(d) Go for a walk.
10. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A silk dressing gown.
(b) A dress.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) An evening gown.
11. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
12. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
13. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) O'Hare Airport.
(b) Port Authority.
(c) Kennedy Airport.
(d) Heathrow Airport.
14. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Turns off the lamp.
(b) Grabs a gun.
(c) Runs from the room.
(d) Turns on the lights.
15. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Visit Katherine.
(b) Talk to Rhonda.
(c) Lock up when he leaves.
(d) Walk her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)