|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) The firm.
(c) Katherine's apartment.
(d) Robert's house.
2. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A long overcoat and glasses.
(b) A summer dress.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A robe.
3. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
4. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
5. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She left the country.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was shot.
6. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
7. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
8. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
9. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
10. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
11. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Ministry.
(c) The Prime Minister.
12. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Shepherd's pie.
13. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
(c) A turkey pot pie.
(d) A pickle sandwich.
14. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Read to her.
(b) Make a call.
(c) Watch her.
(d) Sleep with her.
15. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) Find real jobs.
(b) The United States.
(c) Give up the industry.
(d) An office in his building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)