|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sleep with her.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Watch her.
(d) Make a call.
2. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The mall.
(c) The library.
(d) The cinema.
4. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Shepherd's pie.
5. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A martini.
6. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) The Ministry.
(d) The Prime Minister.
7. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to sell the firm.
(b) If he wants to get married.
(c) If he's already sold the firm.
(d) If he's fired Irwin.
9. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
10. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A suit.
(c) A short skirt.
(d) A sundress.
11. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Two weeks' wages.
(b) Three months' wages.
(c) Three weeks' wages.
(d) Two months' wages.
12. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) Find real jobs.
(b) The United States.
(c) An office in his building.
(d) Give up the industry.
13. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) A silk dressing gown.
(c) A dress.
(d) An evening gown.
14. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
15. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
4. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
5. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)