|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
2. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Isobel's apartment.
(b) Katherine's flat.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Robert's living room.
4. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Love her.
(b) Worship her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Betray her.
6. Who kills Isobel?
7. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
8. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sell her car.
(b) Buy Robert's ring.
(c) Sell her apartment.
(d) Sell Robert's house.
9. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go on a cruise.
10. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Marry him.
(c) Speak to him.
(d) Sell the house.
11. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A silk dressing gown.
(d) A dress.
12. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) A raise.
(d) Professional help.
13. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
14. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Read to her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Make a call.
(d) Sleep with her.
15. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buried him.
(b) Destroyed him.
(c) Humiliated him.
(d) Made him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
4. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)