Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) It is stupid.
(b) She's really happy.
(c) It would be counter-productive.
(d) It's impossible to deal.
2. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A blue suit.
(b) A black dress.
(c) A sundress.
(d) A red suit.
3. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A chair.
(c) A dog.
4. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Ministry.
(c) The Prime Minister.
5. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A Tory politician.
(d) A Green politician.
6. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Robert's house.
(b) The firm.
(c) Irwin's shares.
(d) Katherine's apartment.
7. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Watch her.
(b) Sleep with her.
(c) Read to her.
(d) Make a call.
8. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
9. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
11. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To use the shower.
(b) To give a message from Marion.
(c) To see Irwin.
(d) To see Isobel.
12. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He is jealous of her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He wishes he could be her.
13. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
14. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Turns on the lights.
(b) Grabs a gun.
(c) Turns off the lamp.
(d) Runs from the room.
15. What is Marion removing off the furniture in Act 2, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)