|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he's already sold the firm.
(b) If he's fired Irwin.
(c) If he wants to get married.
(d) If he wants to sell the firm.
2. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A chance.
(c) A key.
(d) A clue.
3. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
4. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Calls Marion.
(b) Unlocks the bolt.
(c) Picks up the phone.
(d) Locks the bolt.
5. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She left the country.
(c) She was stabbed.
(d) She was strangled.
6. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No one.
7. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
8. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) A turkey pot pie.
(c) A pickle sandwich.
(d) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
9. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
10. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
11. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She's really happy.
(b) It would be counter-productive.
(c) It's impossible to deal.
(d) It is stupid.
12. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go on a cruise.
(d) Go to the bar.
13. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) Buckinham Palace.
(c) An asylum.
(d) A clinic.
14. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(b) Their security.
(c) The car.
15. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)