|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Let it out.
(b) Count to ten.
(c) Count to five.
(d) Go for a walk.
2. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
3. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
4. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Three months' wages.
(b) Two weeks' wages.
(c) Two months' wages.
(d) Three weeks' wages.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Katherine's flat.
(c) Robert's living room.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
6. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) They had a baby.
(b) They got married.
(c) They broke up.
(d) They bought a house.
7. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A piano.
(b) Birds singing.
8. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To see Isobel.
(b) To give a message from Marion.
(c) To use the shower.
(d) To see Irwin.
9. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
10. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
11. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Tax break.
(b) Church money.
(c) He cheated.
(d) Government loans.
12. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The firm.
(b) Irwin's shares.
(c) Robert's house.
(d) Katherine's apartment.
13. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
14. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A robe.
(b) A summer dress.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A long overcoat and glasses.
15. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A black dress.
(b) A sundress.
(c) A short skirt.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
2. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
3. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
4. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
5. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)