|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Isobel?
2. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
3. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Screams at her.
(d) Kicks her.
4. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The car.
(b) Their security.
(c) The premises.
5. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
6. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
(a) Stabbed the managing director.
(b) Threw her drink at someone.
(c) Went home with the president.
(d) Fell down the stairs.
7. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) It is stupid.
(b) It's impossible to deal.
(c) She's really happy.
(d) It would be counter-productive.
8. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's bedroom.
(b) Isobel's office.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Robert's living room.
9. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
10. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
11. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) O'Hare Airport.
(c) Heathrow Airport.
(d) Kennedy Airport.
12. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
13. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) A dog.
(d) A chair.
14. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
15. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)