|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A chair.
(c) A dog.
2. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
3. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
4. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) The firm.
5. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) Church money.
(c) Tax break.
(d) He cheated.
6. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Buy the firm back.
(d) Buy the flat.
7. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He wishes he could be her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He still loves her.
(d) He is jealous of her.
8. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
9. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Grabs a gun.
(b) Turns off the lamp.
(c) Turns on the lights.
(d) Runs from the room.
10. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
11. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
12. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Humiliated him.
(b) Buried him.
(c) Made him happy.
(d) Destroyed him.
13. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
14. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
15. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Rhonda's clothes.
(b) Marion's letters.
(c) Katherine's things.
(d) Irwin's drawings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
3. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)