|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For fame.
(b) For Isobel.
(c) For Rhonda.
(d) For money.
2. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) No one.
4. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) The Ministry.
(d) The Prime Minister.
5. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) Robert's house.
(c) The firm.
(d) Katherine's apartment.
6. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
7. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) Find real jobs.
(b) Give up the industry.
(c) The United States.
(d) An office in his building.
8. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Betray her.
(c) Worship her.
(d) Love her.
9. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Irwin's drawings.
(b) Katherine's things.
(c) Marion's letters.
(d) Rhonda's clothes.
10. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
11. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buy the flat.
(c) Buy the firm back.
(d) Sell the house.
12. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Make a call.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Read to her.
13. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
14. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
15. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
3. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
5. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)