|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Kisses her.
3. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The office.
(b) The church.
(c) The wedding.
(d) The graveyard.
4. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
6. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Three months' wages.
(b) Two weeks' wages.
(c) Two months' wages.
(d) Three weeks' wages.
7. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A suit.
(b) A short skirt.
(c) A black dress.
(d) A sundress.
8. What is Marion wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A sundress.
(b) A blue suit.
(c) A red suit.
(d) A black dress.
9. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
10. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
11. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Count to ten.
(c) Count to five.
(d) Let it out.
12. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She left the country.
(d) She was stabbed.
13. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Worship her.
(b) Betray her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Love her.
14. What is Marion removing off the furniture in Act 2, Scene 4?
15. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) O'Hare Airport.
(c) Heathrow Airport.
(d) Kennedy Airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
3. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
5. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)