|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Visit Katherine.
(b) Talk to Rhonda.
(c) Walk her home.
(d) Lock up when he leaves.
2. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
3. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) The cinema.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The library.
(d) The mall.
4. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) O'Hare Airport.
(c) Heathrow Airport.
(d) Kennedy Airport.
5. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
6. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A dress.
(d) A silk dressing gown.
7. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Shepherd's pie.
8. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The church.
(c) The office.
(d) The wedding.
9. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
10. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) Professional help.
(c) A raise.
11. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Ministry.
(b) The Prime Minister.
12. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
13. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
14. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
15. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) A turkey pot pie.
(b) A pickle sandwich.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
4. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)