|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She left the country.
3. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A martini.
4. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A clue.
(c) A key.
(d) A chance.
5. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
6. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Humiliated him.
(b) Destroyed him.
(c) Buried him.
(d) Made him happy.
7. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to sell the firm.
(b) If he's fired Irwin.
(c) If he's already sold the firm.
(d) If he wants to get married.
8. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Let it out.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Count to five.
(d) Count to ten.
9. What is Marion removing off the furniture in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
11. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to the bar.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go on a cruise.
12. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Tom's office.
(b) Isabel's office.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Irwin's apartment.
13. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
14. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Speak to him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Sell the house.
15. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Rhonda's clothes.
(b) Marion's letters.
(c) Irwin's drawings.
(d) Katherine's things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)