|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go on a cruise.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to the bar.
2. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) They got married.
(b) They bought a house.
(c) They broke up.
(d) They had a baby.
3. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) A raise.
(c) Professional help.
4. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She left the country.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was stabbed.
5. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
6. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Grabs a gun.
(b) Turns on the lights.
(c) Turns off the lamp.
(d) Runs from the room.
7. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Tom's office.
(b) Isabel's office.
(c) Irwin's apartment.
(d) Marion's office.
8. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For Isobel.
(b) For fame.
(c) For money.
(d) For Rhonda.
9. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) It's impossible to deal.
(b) She's really happy.
(c) It is stupid.
(d) It would be counter-productive.
10. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
11. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
12. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To see Irwin.
(b) To give a message from Marion.
(c) To see Isobel.
(d) To use the shower.
13. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Isobel's office.
(c) Robert's living room.
(d) Robert's bedroom.
14. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Kennedy Airport.
(b) O'Hare Airport.
(c) Port Authority.
(d) Heathrow Airport.
15. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He still loves her.
(b) He is jealous of her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He wishes he could be her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
5. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)