|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) The Environmental Commons.
(c) The Prime Minister's house.
(d) The Library at the House of Commons.
2. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
4. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
5. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A raise.
(b) A man.
(d) Professional help.
6. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Isobel's office.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Robert's living room.
7. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was stabbed.
(b) She left the country.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was shot.
8. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Worship her.
(b) Betray her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Love her.
9. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
10. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to sell the firm.
(b) If he wants to get married.
(c) If he's already sold the firm.
(d) If he's fired Irwin.
11. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For fame.
(b) For Rhonda.
(c) For money.
(d) For Isobel.
12. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
13. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Three months' wages.
(b) Two months' wages.
(c) Three weeks' wages.
(d) Two weeks' wages.
14. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
15. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Irwin's apartment.
(b) Tom's office.
(c) Isabel's office.
(d) Marion's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)