|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) No one.
2. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
3. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Humiliated him.
(b) Made him happy.
(c) Buried him.
(d) Destroyed him.
4. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
5. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) A martini.
6. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go on a cruise.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Go to the bar.
7. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
8. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Environmental Commons.
(b) The Library at the House of Commons.
(c) The Prime Minister's house.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
9. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
10. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
11. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
12. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
13. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
14. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) Katherine's apartment.
(c) The firm.
(d) Robert's house.
15. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Irwin say he draws?
3. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
4. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
5. Who appears at the office unexpectedly in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)