|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Count to five.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Let it out.
(d) Count to ten.
2. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Unlocks the bolt.
(b) Locks the bolt.
(c) Calls Marion.
(d) Picks up the phone.
3. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) Buckinham Palace.
(c) A clinic.
(d) An asylum.
4. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
5. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
6. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
7. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
8. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Grabs a gun.
(b) Turns on the lights.
(c) Turns off the lamp.
(d) Runs from the room.
9. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The office.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The wedding.
(d) The church.
10. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go on a cruise.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go to the movies.
11. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A martini.
12. Who kills Isobel?
13. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Environmental Commons.
(b) The Library at the House of Commons.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) The Prime Minister's house.
14. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buy the flat.
(c) Buy the firm back.
(d) Sell the house.
15. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Irwin's apartment.
(c) Isabel's office.
(d) Tom's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
2. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
5. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)