|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Turns off the lamp.
(b) Runs from the room.
(c) Turns on the lights.
(d) Grabs a gun.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Isabel's office.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Tom's office.
(d) Irwin's apartment.
3. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) Buckinham Palace.
(c) An asylum.
(d) A clinic.
4. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A clue.
(c) A chance.
(d) A key.
5. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A piano.
(b) Birds singing.
6. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
7. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) No one.
8. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Marion's letters.
(b) Irwin's drawings.
(c) Katherine's things.
(d) Rhonda's clothes.
9. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
10. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
11. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) Kennedy Airport.
(c) Heathrow Airport.
(d) O'Hare Airport.
12. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
13. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) A raise.
(c) Professional help.
14. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) The mall.
(b) The cinema.
(c) The library.
(d) The grocery store.
15. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
4. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who appears at the office unexpectedly in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)