|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A Green politician.
(d) A Tory politician.
2. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) The firm.
(c) Katherine's apartment.
(d) Robert's house.
3. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
4. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he's fired Irwin.
(b) If he's already sold the firm.
(c) If he wants to sell the firm.
(d) If he wants to get married.
5. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
6. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A key.
(b) A chance.
(d) A clue.
7. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
8. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Betray her.
(c) Worship her.
(d) Love her.
9. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) It's impossible to deal.
(b) She's really happy.
(c) It is stupid.
(d) It would be counter-productive.
10. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
11. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) A silk dressing gown.
(c) An evening gown.
(d) A dress.
12. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) A pickle sandwich.
(b) A turkey pot pie.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
13. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) A raise.
(c) Professional help.
14. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's office.
(b) Irwin's apartment.
(c) Tom's office.
(d) Isabel's office.
15. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
2. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
3. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)