|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) A clinic.
(c) An asylum.
(d) Buckinham Palace.
2. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A dress.
(c) A silk dressing gown.
(d) A bathrobe.
3. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) The mall.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The library.
(d) The cinema.
4. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
5. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
6. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
7. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
(a) Count to five.
(b) Let it out.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Count to ten.
8. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Port Authority.
(b) Kennedy Airport.
(c) O'Hare Airport.
(d) Heathrow Airport.
9. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(c) The car.
(d) Their security.
10. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The church.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The office.
(d) The wedding.
11. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
12. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) The firm.
(c) Katherine's apartment.
(d) Robert's house.
13. Where does Tom suggest Isobel's workers go?
(a) An office in his building.
(b) Find real jobs.
(c) The United States.
(d) Give up the industry.
14. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
(a) Went home with the president.
(b) Fell down the stairs.
(c) Threw her drink at someone.
(d) Stabbed the managing director.
15. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A short skirt.
(b) A black dress.
(c) A sundress.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
4. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
5. What does Isobel say to Katherine she will do if Katherine asks her to in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)