Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) A key.
(c) A clue.
(d) A chance.
2. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
3. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lock up when he leaves.
(b) Talk to Rhonda.
(c) Walk her home.
(d) Visit Katherine.
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A long overcoat and glasses.
(b) A robe.
(c) A summer dress.
(d) A nightgown.
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
6. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
7. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) No one.
8. Who kills Isobel?
9. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A casino.
(b) An asylum.
(c) Buckinham Palace.
(d) A clinic.
10. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Isobel's new offices.
(d) Isobel's living room.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Isobel's apartment.
(b) Katherine's flat.
(c) Robert's living room.
(d) Marion's office.
12. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Sell the house.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Speak to him.
13. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
14. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) A dog.
(c) A chair.
15. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(b) The car.
(d) Their security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
3. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
4. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)