|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin say he feels about Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He still loves her.
(b) He is jealous of her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He wishes he could be her.
2. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Heathrow Airport.
(b) Kennedy Airport.
(c) O'Hare Airport.
(d) Port Authority.
3. What is Rhonda drinking in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) A martini.
4. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
6. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) They had a baby.
(b) They broke up.
(c) They bought a house.
(d) They got married.
7. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
8. What does Irwin say Isobel has no interest in in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Her sister.
(c) The firm.
(d) Her father.
9. Who kills Isobel?
10. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) He cheated.
(c) Tax break.
(d) Church money.
11. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
12. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
13. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For money.
(b) For fame.
(c) For Rhonda.
(d) For Isobel.
14. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
15. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
2. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
3. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)