|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
2. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Prime Minister's house.
(b) The Library at the House of Commons.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) The Environmental Commons.
3. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
4. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go to the bar.
(d) Go on a cruise.
5. What does Katherine carry in in Act 2, Scene 4?
6. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A key.
(b) A chance.
(c) A clue.
7. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Robert's house.
(b) The firm.
(c) Katherine's apartment.
(d) Irwin's shares.
8. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
9. Who appears at the office unexpectedly in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For money.
(b) For fame.
(c) For Rhonda.
(d) For Isobel.
11. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) No one.
12. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Birds singing.
(d) A piano.
13. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
14. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She left the country.
(d) She was strangled.
15. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kicks her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Screams at her.
(d) Slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why does Isobel say that she's stopping herself from being angry in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
4. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
5. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)