|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
2. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A man.
(b) A raise.
(d) Professional help.
3. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
4. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
5. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Runs from the room.
(b) Turns on the lights.
(c) Turns off the lamp.
(d) Grabs a gun.
6. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
7. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Screams at her.
(d) Kicks her.
8. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
9. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) An asylum.
(b) A casino.
(c) A clinic.
(d) Buckinham Palace.
10. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
11. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
12. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Katherine's flat.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Robert's living room.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
13. What has happened to Isobel and Irwin in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) They got married.
(b) They bought a house.
(c) They had a baby.
(d) They broke up.
14. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he's fired Irwin.
(b) If he wants to get married.
(c) If he's already sold the firm.
(d) If he wants to sell the firm.
15. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) Tax break.
(c) He cheated.
(d) Church money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say they said in AA to do when you get angry?
2. Who kills Isobel?
3. Who says, "They all want to walk in one group through the village. She does seem to have been amazingly popular. It's like everyone valued her"?
4. Who says, "It's all obscure. It frightens me. What people want" in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)