|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) Tax break.
(c) Church money.
(d) He cheated.
2. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Kicks her.
(c) Screams at her.
(d) Slaps her.
3. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Speak to him.
(d) Marry him.
4. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go on a cruise.
(d) Go to the bar.
5. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Professional help.
(b) A raise.
(d) A man.
6. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
7. What does Irwin ask Isobel if he can do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Make a call.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Watch her.
(d) Sleep with her.
8. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
9. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he wants to get married.
(b) If he's already sold the firm.
(c) If he's fired Irwin.
(d) If he wants to sell the firm.
10. Why does Rhonda tell Isobel she came by in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To see Irwin.
(b) To see Isobel.
(c) To give a message from Marion.
(d) To use the shower.
11. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Irwin's apartment.
(b) Isabel's office.
(c) Tom's office.
(d) Marion's office.
12. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
13. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
14. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
15. Who kills Isobel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
3. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
4. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
5. What does Tom enter carrying in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)