|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "Isobel. We're just beginning. Isobel, where are you? Isobel, why don't you come home"?
3. What does Isobel say that Robert's house already is?
4. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A summer dress.
(b) A long overcoat and glasses.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A robe.
6. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
7. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For Rhonda.
(b) For Isobel.
(c) For money.
(d) For fame.
8. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A piano.
(b) Birds singing.
9. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A Tory politician.
(c) A Green politician.
10. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) An asylum.
(b) Buckinham Palace.
(c) A casino.
(d) A clinic.
11. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
12. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A key.
(b) A chance.
(d) A clue.
13. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Screams at her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Kicks her.
14. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Speak to him.
(c) Sell the house.
15. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says they've been angry all their life?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What did Katherine do at the meeting with the clients for the video company?
5. What has happened to Isobel in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)