|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irwin say he draws?
(a) For money.
(b) For fame.
(c) For Rhonda.
(d) For Isobel.
2. What does Irwin say that Isobel has a crazy idea of?
3. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to the bar.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go on a cruise.
4. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) A turkey pot pie.
(b) A pickle sandwich.
(c) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
(d) Fish and chips.
5. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Irwin's shares.
(b) Katherine's apartment.
(c) Robert's house.
(d) The firm.
6. How much does Tom anticipate compensating the workers?
(a) Two months' wages.
(b) Three months' wages.
(c) Two weeks' wages.
(d) Three weeks' wages.
7. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Calls Marion.
(b) Locks the bolt.
(c) Picks up the phone.
(d) Unlocks the bolt.
8. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Rhonda's clothes.
(b) Marion's letters.
(c) Katherine's things.
(d) Irwin's drawings.
9. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Betray her.
(b) Worship her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Love her.
10. Who says, "Why does there have to be this endless complication" in Act 2, Scene 2?
11. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
12. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A sundress.
(b) A suit.
(c) A black dress.
(d) A short skirt.
13. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
14. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
15. Who says, "Do you know what politics is? Finally? Politics is being there every day"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin say Isobel won't do since she's been back?
2. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Katherine say she questioned in school that God had made her?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)