|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Isobel ask Irwin to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lock up when he leaves.
(b) Walk her home.
(c) Talk to Rhonda.
(d) Visit Katherine.
3. What does Katherine say Robert loved?
4. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
5. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
6. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A Green politician.
(c) A Tory politician.
7. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
8. What does Katherine suggest Isobel do in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Buy Robert's ring.
(b) Sell Robert's house.
(c) Sell her apartment.
(d) Sell her car.
9. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Prime Minister's house.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) The Library at the House of Commons.
(d) The Environmental Commons.
10. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
(a) Government loans.
(b) Tax break.
(c) Church money.
(d) He cheated.
11. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) A piano.
(d) Birds singing.
12. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
13. What does Katherine tell Isobel that Irwin doesn't have in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A chance.
(b) A key.
(d) A clue.
14. Who says, "You felt that? And you also felt that this was my fault" in Act 2, Scene 1?
15. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Ministry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
2. What does Marion compare to fixing a car?
3. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Why does Irwin say he draws?
5. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)