|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
2. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
3. Who says, "He's so out of touch with his feelings that he's like some great half-dead animal that lies there, just thrashing about"?
4. Who does Rhonda tell Marion is calling in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(d) The Ministry.
5. What does Isobel suggest she and Katherine do in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Go on a cruise.
(b) Go to the bar.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Go to the movies.
6. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) Kennedy Airport.
(b) Heathrow Airport.
(c) Port Authority.
(d) O'Hare Airport.
7. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If he's fired Irwin.
(b) If he wants to sell the firm.
(c) If he wants to get married.
(d) If he's already sold the firm.
8. What does Isobel do when she hears someone at the door in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Turns off the lamp.
(b) Grabs a gun.
(c) Turns on the lights.
(d) Runs from the room.
9. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) No one.
10. Who does Rhonda talk about in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A Green politician.
(c) A Tory politician.
11. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
12. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Isobel's living room.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Robert's lawn.
(d) Isobel's new offices.
13. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Katherine's flat.
(c) Isobel's apartment.
(d) Marion's office.
14. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
15. What does Irwin say that Isobel has done to him in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Humiliated him.
(b) Destroyed him.
(c) Made him happy.
(d) Buried him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard between Act 2, Scene 3 and Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who says, "There's no point in being angry. They know you already own the firm"?
5. Where does Rhonda say she met the man whom she had the encounter with in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)