|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Marion say is the right time for family discussions?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Isobel's apartment.
(c) Katherine's flat.
(d) Marion's office.
3. Who says, "Do you believe anything a man says? Especially on this subject? Do you have any idea what being a woman is like"?
4. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who calls Isobel unfocused?
6. Who does Rhonda say loves gossip?
7. Where has Katherine been taken in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A clinic.
(b) A casino.
(c) Buckinham Palace.
(d) An asylum.
8. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Shepherd's pie.
9. What does Marion do to Katherine in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Screams at her.
10. What does Isobel gather before leaving in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Marion's letters.
(b) Irwin's drawings.
(c) Katherine's things.
(d) Rhonda's clothes.
11. What does Katherine say that Isobel's cooking is?
12. What does Isobel say she feels when Irwin says he loves her in Act 2, Scene 1?
13. What does Irwin say that Katherine does to Isobel day after day?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Worship her.
(c) Love her.
(d) Betray her.
14. What does Marion say she thinks they should be considering for Isobel in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A raise.
(b) A man.
(d) Professional help.
15. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The premises.
(c) The car.
(d) Their security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marion tell Tom she can't go in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
5. Who does Tom say he's "slightly lost touch with" in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)