|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel say you can see if you look carefully round Tom's chest?
(a) A scar.
(b) An aura.
(c) A watermark.
(d) A noose.
2. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
(a) A totem.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A memento mori.
(d) A charm.
4. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
5. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their proposal.
(b) Their position.
(c) Their story.
(d) Their briefing.
6. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Liberal Party.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Greens.
7. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) With Marion.
(b) With Isobel.
(c) With Robert.
(d) At the library.
8. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
9. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) She's lecherous.
(b) She's drunk.
(c) She's happy.
(d) She's dangerous.
10. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
11. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
12. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A nurse.
(b) An undertaker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A psychiatrist.
13. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Turn off the light.
(c) Turn on the main light.
(d) Open the door.
14. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
(a) Nuclear war.
(d) Nuclear disarmament.
15. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marion related to Isobel?
2. Who is President of Christians in Business?
3. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
4. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
5. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)