|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Open the door.
(c) Turn off the light.
(d) Turn on the main light.
2. Who is President of Christians in Business?
3. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
4. What did Robert leave to Katherine?
(b) His millions.
(d) His ashes.
5. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
6. What was Robert's profession?
(b) Law enforcement.
7. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Isobel's office.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Robert's lawn.
8. What is Katherine complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The weather.
(b) The priest.
(c) The sky.
(d) The children.
9. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If they'll divorce.
(b) If Marion will marry him.
(c) If they'll have a child.
(d) If they'll leave the country.
10. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Abe Lincoln.
(b) Sydney Greenstreet.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Lil' Abner.
11. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
12. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A hooker.
13. Who is laying in the bed in Act 1, Scene 1?
14. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(b) Go pleasantly.
(c) Shoot someone.
(d) Kill herself.
15. What is one of Irwin's files named?
(a) "People to Kill."
(b) "Smashed Dreams."
(d) "Soda Pop."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
2. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
4. Why is Tom building a swimming pool in his back garden?
5. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)