|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom married to?
2. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
3. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
4. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
5. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
6. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Turn off the light.
(c) Turn on the main light.
(d) Open the door.
7. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Shoot someone.
(b) Go pleasantly.
(c) Kill herself.
8. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
9. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
10. Who was Robert's wife?
11. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
12. Who says, "I sometimes think what sort of life is it if we only think about ourselves" in Act 1, Scene 4?
13. Who does Isobel say thinks it's a folly to mix family and business?
14. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
15. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
(c) Nuclear war.
(d) Nuclear disarmament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
2. Why is Tom building a swimming pool in his back garden?
3. What is Isobel offered to sign in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
5. Who says, "People need power. Nuclear power is a cheap and effective way to provide it"?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)