Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Getting a raise.
(b) Leaving the firm.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Selling the house.
2. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
3. What was Robert's profession?
(b) Law enforcement.
4. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A hooker.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
5. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
6. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) In the drawer.
(b) At the jeweler.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On his finger.
7. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
(b) Nuclear war.
(c) Nuclear disarmament.
8. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A briefcase.
(b) A kitten.
9. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
(b) Have peace.
10. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
11. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If they'll leave the country.
(b) If they'll divorce.
(c) If they'll have a child.
(d) If Marion will marry him.
12. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
13. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Isobel's apartment.
(b) Robert's bedroom.
(c) Robert's lawn.
(d) Marion's house.
14. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
(a) To do it.
(b) To fire him.
(c) To run away.
(d) To fire Irwin.
15. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Marion and Katherine.
(b) Ingrid and Gordon.
(c) Ingrid and Irwin.
(d) Irwin and Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
2. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
4. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
5. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)