|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
3. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
4. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(a) Her children.
5. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) An undertaker.
(d) A doctor.
6. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
7. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
8. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
9. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To pay respects.
(b) To answer the door.
(c) To get away from Isobel.
(d) To take a phone call.
11. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(a) Lack of accuracy.
(b) His lack of talent.
12. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
13. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
14. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
15. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A baby.
(d) A shopping bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
2. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
3. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
4. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
5. What was Robert's profession?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)