|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Runs away.
(d) Hugs her.
2. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Lil' Abner.
(b) Abe Lincoln.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Sydney Greenstreet.
3. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If Marion will marry him.
(b) If they'll leave the country.
(c) If they'll divorce.
(d) If they'll have a child.
4. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(d) Her children.
5. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
(b) They are not related.
(c) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
(d) They are cousins.
6. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) To the pub.
(d) To the funeral.
7. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Marion's lawn.
(c) Tom's office.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
8. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Ingrid and Gordon.
(b) Ingrid and Irwin.
(c) Marion and Katherine.
(d) Irwin and Gordon.
9. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) With Isobel.
(b) At the library.
(c) With Robert.
(d) With Marion.
11. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A drink.
(b) A ring.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A daughter.
12. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A briefcase.
13. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
14. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
15. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
2. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
3. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
4. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)