|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
2. Who is Tom married to?
3. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A hooker.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A dog.
(d) A waitress.
4. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
5. What is one of Irwin's files named?
(b) "Smashed Dreams."
(c) "Soda Pop."
(d) "People to Kill."
6. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
7. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. Why is Tom building a swimming pool in his back garden?
(a) For the kids.
(b) To baptize people.
(c) For Isobel.
(d) For the dog.
9. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
(a) The money.
(b) The Church.
(c) The Board.
(d) The freedom.
10. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
11. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
12. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her stubborness.
(b) Her disapproval.
(c) Her ignorance.
(d) Her humor.
13. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
14. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
(a) To do it.
(b) To fire him.
(c) To fire Irwin.
(d) To run away.
15. Who does Marion suggest Isobel put on the board?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
3. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
4. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
5. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)