|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
2. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A doorbell.
(c) A letter drop.
(d) A phone ringing.
3. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
(a) A cricket umpire.
(b) A father.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A priest.
4. What is Isobel offered to sign in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A marriage certificate.
(b) A will.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A proposal.
5. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Hugs her.
(d) Runs away.
6. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
7. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their briefing.
(b) Their proposal.
(c) Their position.
(d) Their story.
8. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
9. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
(a) Double it.
(b) Triple it.
(c) Quadruple it.
(d) Cut it.
10. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
11. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
12. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
13. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
14. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
15. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
2. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
3. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
4. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)