|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Files it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Draws it.
(d) Frames it.
2. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
3. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
(a) A father.
(b) A priest.
(c) A cricket umpire.
(d) A salesman.
4. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
(a) Have peace.
5. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
6. Who was Robert's wife?
7. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A ring.
(c) A watch.
(d) Her father.
8. Who says, "I sometimes think what sort of life is it if we only think about ourselves" in Act 1, Scene 4?
9. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
10. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
11. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Greens.
(b) The Liberal Party.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Prime Minister.
12. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A hooker.
13. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) To the pub.
(d) To the funeral.
14. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
15. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
2. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What words does Irwin say are like a hand enclosing his heart?
5. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)