|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
2. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) A baby.
(c) A shopping bag.
3. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
(c) His lack of talent.
(d) Lack of accuracy.
4. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
5. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
6. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
7. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
(a) Because he hates Isobel.
(b) Because he's with Isobel.
(c) Because he's with Katherine.
(d) Because he's gay.
8. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
9. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her father.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A watch.
(d) A ring.
10. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
11. Who was Robert's wife?
12. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
13. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Lil' Abner.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Sydney Greenstreet.
14. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Marion's office.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Isobel's office.
15. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To get away from Isobel.
(b) To take a phone call.
(c) To answer the door.
(d) To pay respects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
3. Who is President of Christians in Business?
4. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)