|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If they'll divorce.
(b) If they'll leave the country.
(c) If they'll have a child.
(d) If Marion will marry him.
2. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Files it.
(b) Draws it.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Burns it.
4. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A baby.
(c) A shopping bag.
5. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Ingrid and Irwin.
(b) Irwin and Gordon.
(c) Ingrid and Gordon.
(d) Marion and Katherine.
6. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Tom's office.
(c) Marion's lawn.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
7. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Shoot someone.
(b) Go pleasantly.
(c) Kill herself.
8. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
9. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
10. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
11. What was Robert's profession?
(d) Law enforcement.
12. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) On his finger.
(b) In the drawer.
(c) At the jeweler.
(d) In the kitchen.
13. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
14. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
15. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Runs away.
(d) Hugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
2. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
4. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)