|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their briefing.
(b) Their proposal.
(c) Their story.
(d) Their position.
2. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
3. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
4. What is one of Irwin's files named?
(b) "Soda Pop."
(c) "Smashed Dreams."
(d) "People to Kill."
5. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A letter drop.
(b) A doorbell.
(c) A burglar.
(d) A phone ringing.
6. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Ingrid and Gordon.
(b) Marion and Katherine.
(c) Ingrid and Irwin.
(d) Irwin and Gordon.
7. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
8. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Lil' Abner.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Sydney Greenstreet.
9. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
10. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
11. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Hugs her.
(d) Runs away.
12. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
(a) A charm.
(b) A totem.
(c) A memento mori.
(d) An amulet.
13. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
14. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A watch.
(c) A ring.
(d) Her father.
15. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Robert's living room.
(b) Tom's office.
(c) Marion's lawn.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
3. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
5. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)