|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The Greens.
(c) The Liberal Party.
(d) The Tories.
2. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
4. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Marion's lawn.
(b) Tom's office.
(c) Isobel's apartment.
(d) Robert's living room.
6. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
7. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) An undertaker.
8. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
9. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
11. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
12. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Draws it.
(c) Files it.
(d) Frames it.
13. What was Robert's profession?
(d) Law enforcement.
14. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
15. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A drink.
(c) A ring.
(d) A funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
4. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)