|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
(a) Give it away.
(b) Sell it for drugs.
(c) Sell it for drink.
(d) Wear it.
2. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Drum and Monkey.
(b) The King's Quarters.
(c) The Sailor's Wharf.
(d) The Dark Horse.
3. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
4. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Look at him.
(b) Make love to him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Kill him.
5. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(d) Her children.
7. Who is President of Christians in Business?
8. What is one of Irwin's files named?
(a) "People to Kill."
(c) "Soda Pop."
(d) "Smashed Dreams."
9. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
11. Who does Marion suggest Isobel put on the board?
12. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
13. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) At the jeweler.
(c) In the drawer.
(d) On his finger.
14. Who is Tom married to?
15. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her father.
(b) A ring.
(c) A watch.
(d) A pendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
5. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)