|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
(a) A father.
(b) A priest.
(c) A cricket umpire.
(d) A salesman.
2. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
(c) Have peace.
3. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
4. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
5. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
6. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Lil' Abner.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Sydney Greenstreet.
7. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) They are not related.
(b) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
(c) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
(d) They are cousins.
8. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
9. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
10. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
11. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
12. What did Robert leave to Katherine?
(c) His millions.
(d) His ashes.
13. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
14. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Two days.
(b) One week.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
15. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marion related to Isobel?
2. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
3. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
5. Who does Marion suggest Isobel put on the board?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)