|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Hugs her.
2. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
3. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
5. What is Isobel offered to sign in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A marriage certificate.
(b) A proposal.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A will.
6. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) At the library.
(b) With Marion.
(c) With Robert.
(d) With Isobel.
7. What sound is heard in the background throughout Act 1, Scene 4?
8. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
9. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) She's drunk.
(b) She's dangerous.
(c) She's happy.
(d) She's lecherous.
10. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Sydney Greenstreet.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Lil' Abner.
11. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
12. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
13. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
14. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Sailor's Wharf.
(b) The Drum and Monkey.
(c) The King's Quarters.
(d) The Dark Horse.
15. What did Mr. Glass believe in that wasn't mentioned at his funeral?
(b) Nuclear war.
(c) Nuclear disarmament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
2. What is one of Irwin's files named?
3. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who are Isobel's business partners?
5. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)