|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect is Isobel worried about with her transaction with Tom?
(a) The Board.
(b) The freedom.
(c) The Church.
(d) The money.
2. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
3. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who is Tom married to?
5. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
6. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Go pleasantly.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Shoot someone.
7. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) A shopping bag.
(d) A baby.
8. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their briefing.
(b) Their story.
(c) Their position.
(d) Their proposal.
9. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Ingrid and Irwin.
(b) Irwin and Gordon.
(c) Ingrid and Gordon.
(d) Marion and Katherine.
10. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
11. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
12. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
13. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
14. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A hooker.
(b) A dog.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A rabbit.
15. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Robert's bedroom.
(c) Marion's office.
(d) Isobel's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
2. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
3. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
4. Who says, "People need power. Nuclear power is a cheap and effective way to provide it"?
5. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)