|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The Drum and Monkey.
(b) The King's Quarters.
(c) The Sailor's Wharf.
(d) The Dark Horse.
3. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
(a) Because he hates Isobel.
(b) Because he's with Isobel.
(c) Because he's gay.
(d) Because he's with Katherine.
4. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
5. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(b) Her children.
6. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
7. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A letter drop.
(b) A phone ringing.
(c) A burglar.
(d) A doorbell.
8. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
9. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
(a) A cricket umpire.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A priest.
(d) A father.
10. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
11. Who was Robert's wife?
12. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
(a) A charm.
(b) A memento mori.
(c) A totem.
(d) An amulet.
13. Where does Tom ask if anyone is going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the funeral.
(d) To the pub.
14. What did Robert leave to Katherine?
(b) His ashes.
(c) His millions.
15. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
(a) A woman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A police man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
3. What does Katherine say is the problem with Irwin's work?
4. What was Robert's profession?
5. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)