|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
3. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
(a) Because he's gay.
(b) Because he's with Isobel.
(c) Because he's with Katherine.
(d) Because he hates Isobel.
4. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
5. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Draws it.
(d) Files it.
6. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
7. Who is Tom married to?
8. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A kitten.
(d) A briefcase.
9. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
10. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
11. How is Marion related to Isobel?
(a) She's her cousin.
(b) She's her step-mother.
(c) She's her sister.
(d) She's her aunt.
12. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
13. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
(c) They are not related.
(d) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
14. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
15. What sound is heard in the background throughout Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marion suggest Isobel put on the board?
2. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
3. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
4. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who dressed Robert for the funeral?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)