|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
2. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
4. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Turn on the main light.
(b) Open the door.
(c) Turn on the radio.
(d) Turn off the light.
5. What sound is heard in the background throughout Act 1, Scene 4?
6. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A ring.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A drink.
7. What was Mr. Glass's nickname according to the priest?
8. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's house.
(b) Isobel's apartment.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Robert's lawn.
9. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(b) Her children.
10. In whose bedroom does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
11. Who is Tom married to?
12. How is Marion related to Isobel?
(a) She's her sister.
(b) She's her cousin.
(c) She's her aunt.
(d) She's her step-mother.
13. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Lil' Abner.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Sydney Greenstreet.
(d) Abe Lincoln.
14. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) With Isobel.
(b) With Marion.
(c) With Robert.
(d) At the library.
15. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A shopping bag.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
4. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
5. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)