|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
2. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
3. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If they'll leave the country.
(b) If Marion will marry him.
(c) If they'll divorce.
(d) If they'll have a child.
4. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
5. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A hooker.
6. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Ingrid and Gordon.
(b) Irwin and Gordon.
(c) Ingrid and Irwin.
(d) Marion and Katherine.
7. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
8. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
9. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
10. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
11. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
12. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A drink.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A ring.
(d) A daughter.
13. What does Isobel say you can see if you look carefully round Tom's chest?
(a) An aura.
(b) A scar.
(c) A watermark.
(d) A noose.
14. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Selling the house.
(b) Buying a house.
(c) Getting a raise.
(d) Leaving the firm.
15. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
2. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
4. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
5. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)