|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
2. Who says, "We don't do it in London. We don't say, 'Great, let's go out and shoot some cats. That would be fun'"?
3. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
(b) They are not related.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
4. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
6. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
7. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
8. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Greens.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Liberal Party.
(d) The Tories.
9. What words does Irwin say are like a hand enclosing his heart?
(a) "Forest Hills."
(b) "East Anglia."
(c) "Walk Homeward."
(d) "Jackson Pollack."
10. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
(b) Have peace.
11. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
(a) To do it.
(b) To run away.
(c) To fire him.
(d) To fire Irwin.
12. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Turn on the radio.
(b) Turn off the light.
(c) Turn on the main light.
(d) Open the door.
13. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
14. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
15. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink do the characters drink after the funeral?
2. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
4. What is one of Irwin's files named?
5. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)