|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
2. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
3. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
4. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A drink.
(d) A ring.
5. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
6. Who does Katherine say IS the business in Act 1, Scene 4?
7. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
9. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
10. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
11. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A hooker.
12. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Abe Lincoln.
(c) Sydney Greenstreet.
(d) Lil' Abner.
13. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Shoot someone.
(b) Kill herself.
(d) Go pleasantly.
14. What is Isobel offered to sign in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A proposal.
(c) A marriage certificate.
(d) A will.
15. How long does Isobel say that she hasn't seen Katherine drink in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
2. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
3. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
4. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
5. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)