|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There's actually a moment when you see the spirit depart from the body"?
2. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Shoot someone.
(b) Go pleasantly.
(d) Kill herself.
3. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
(a) Quadruple it.
(b) Cut it.
(c) Double it.
(d) Triple it.
4. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
5. Who is Tom married to?
6. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Marion's house.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
7. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
8. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
9. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
10. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
11. What does Marion tell Isobel that Isobel has been in Act 1, Scene 1?
12. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Make love to him.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Look at him.
(d) Kill him.
13. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
(a) A charm.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A memento mori.
(d) A totem.
14. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
(a) Because he's with Katherine.
(b) Because he hates Isobel.
(c) Because he's with Isobel.
(d) Because he's gay.
15. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
(a) Sell it for drink.
(b) Wear it.
(c) Give it away.
(d) Sell it for drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
2. What does Marion do when Isobel calls her name in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
5. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)