|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "People need power. Nuclear power is a cheap and effective way to provide it"?
2. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) In the drawer.
(b) At the jeweler.
(c) On his finger.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
4. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Leaving the firm.
(b) Selling the house.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Getting a raise.
5. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A priest.
(c) A police man.
(d) A woman.
6. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
7. Who does Marion say she's furious with in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
9. Isobel says, "The great thing is to _______."
(b) Have peace.
10. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their story.
(b) Their proposal.
(c) Their briefing.
(d) Their position.
11. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
12. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
13. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
14. Who is laying in the bed in Act 1, Scene 1?
15. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A doorbell.
(b) A letter drop.
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) A burglar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
2. What was Robert's profession?
3. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
4. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
5. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)