|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If Marion will marry him.
(b) If they'll leave the country.
(c) If they'll have a child.
(d) If they'll divorce.
2. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Marion, Rhonda, and Katherine.
3. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
(a) Their proposal.
(b) Their position.
(c) Their briefing.
(d) Their story.
4. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the drawer.
(c) On his finger.
(d) At the jeweler.
5. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) An undertaker.
6. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Robert's lawn.
(b) Marion's house.
(c) Robert's bedroom.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
7. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
8. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
(a) Go pleasantly.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Shoot someone.
9. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
10. Why is Tom building a swimming pool in his back garden?
(a) To baptize people.
(b) For the dog.
(c) For the kids.
(d) For Isobel.
11. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A baby.
(d) A shopping bag.
12. Whose idea was it that everyone abstain from alcohol after the funeral?
13. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Liberal Party.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) The Greens.
(d) The Tories.
14. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
15. What did Robert leave to Katherine?
(a) His millions.
(d) His ashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
2. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
3. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
4. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 3 take place?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)