|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Isobel ask Marion not to do in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Open the door.
(b) Turn off the light.
(c) Turn on the main light.
(d) Turn on the radio.
3. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Katherine's apartment.
(b) Irwin's shares.
(c) The firm.
(d) Robert's house.
4. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A watch.
(d) Her father.
5. Who does Irwin say isn't around much lately in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
2. What does Katherine say she's celebrating in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
4. Why does Isobel suggest Tom didn't lose any money investing in the firm?
5. Who says, "People need power. Nuclear power is a cheap and effective way to provide it"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)