|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
(a) To fire Irwin.
(b) To run away.
(c) To do it.
(d) To fire him.
2. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
3. Where was Isobel when she disappeared from Irwin and Rhonda?
(a) The mall.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The cinema.
(d) The library.
4. What does Rhonda have a degree in?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom carry in with him in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What word does Irwin say excites him in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Marion say that Katherine would do with Robert's ring?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)