|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rhonda say she was eating that drove the man she had an affair with mad?
(a) A prawn and mayonnaise sandwich.
(b) A pickle sandwich.
(c) A turkey pot pie.
(d) Fish and chips.
2. What is one of Irwin's files named?
(a) "Smashed Dreams."
(b) "People to Kill."
(d) "Soda Pop."
3. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her ignorance.
(b) Her disapproval.
(c) Her stubborness.
(d) Her humor.
4. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Katherine and Isobel are sisters.
(d) Isobel is Katherine's step-mother.
5. What does Katherine say she had a "ridiculous relationship" with?
(a) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the ring that Robert was wearing?
2. Who says, "Are you crazy? There's money to be made. Everyone's making it"?
3. What does Marion say regarding Katherine in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who sits in the chair in the dark in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who does Isobel say thinks it's a folly to mix family and business?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)