|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say that Marion is all the time?
2. What did Isobel buy back in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Robert's house.
(b) The firm.
(c) Katherine's apartment.
(d) Irwin's shares.
3. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To take a phone call.
(b) To get away from Isobel.
(c) To answer the door.
(d) To pay respects.
4. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The King's Quarters.
(b) The Drum and Monkey.
(c) The Sailor's Wharf.
(d) The Dark Horse.
5. Where does Katherine want to move in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Why do people think it's smart to be poor"?
2. Who has Marion just met with before Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who is the Junior Minister at the Department of the Environment?
4. Who does Katherine say wants to make an investment in the firm in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who is Irwin with when he enters in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)