|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion say that she and Tom are willing to do with Irwin's salary?
(a) Triple it.
(b) Double it.
(c) Cut it.
(d) Quadruple it.
2. Who is left alone with Isobel in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Which character is the protagonist in The Secret Rapture?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Marion's lawn.
(b) Isobel's apartment.
(c) Tom's office.
(d) Robert's living room.
5. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I sometimes think what sort of life is it if we only think about ourselves" in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Isobel think Katherine would do if she fired her?
3. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
4. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
5. What does Irwin ask Isobel to do at the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)