|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin say that Gordon felt toward Isobel?
2. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Files it.
(c) Draws it.
(d) Burns it.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's house.
(b) Robert's bedroom.
(c) Isobel's apartment.
(d) Robert's lawn.
4. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
5. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A phone ringing.
(b) A burglar.
(c) A letter drop.
(d) A doorbell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
3. How is Katherine related to Isobel?
4. Who does Irwin say that landed on Isobel?
5. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)