Quiz: Act 1, Scene 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Irwin say it's different for him than for Gordon?
a) Because he's with Isobel.
b) Because he hates Isobel.
c) Because he's gay.
d) Because he's with Katherine.
2. Who says, "There is no justice. A woman responds with the most deplorable things"?
3. What words does Irwin say are like a hand enclosing his heart?
a) "Forest Hills."
b) "East Anglia."
c) "Jackson Pollack."
d) "Walk Homeward."
4. Who does Katherine say will consider giving them a contract for 18 months?
5. Whose "wound" did Irwin use as a model for his drawing?
This section contains 256 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)