|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who does Irwin say that Gordon looked like?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Sydney Greenstreet.
(c) Abe Lincoln.
(d) Lil' Abner.
3. What does Irwin say that he does with everything?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Files it.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Draws it.
4. What did Irwin paint when he was 17?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hooker.
(d) A waitress.
5. Who says, "It's really impossible. Is it the same for all women? People get a fix. You do nothing, absolutely nothing"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is Tom married to?
3. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Isobel refer to the ring as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)