|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To pay respects.
(b) To take a phone call.
(c) To get away from Isobel.
(d) To answer the door.
2. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
3. What is Katherine carrying when she enters in Act 1, Scene 3?
(c) A shopping bag.
(d) A baby.
4. What does Katherine say that Robert didn't want?
(a) A ring.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A drink.
5. What does Irwin ask Isobel in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) If Marion will marry him.
(b) If they'll have a child.
(c) If they'll leave the country.
(d) If they'll divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
2. What does Marion come to take in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Marion say she can't stand about Isobel in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What sound does Isobel hear at the door in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is the name of the local pub referred to in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)