|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the priest not to mention politics at the funeral?
2. Where does Katherine say she's going to work in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) With Robert.
(b) With Marion.
(c) At the library.
(d) With Isobel.
3. Who says, "What this government is. Its loathsome materialism. The awful sanctification of greed"?
4. Who does Isobel tell Tom is coming in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) An undertaker.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A psychiatrist.
5. Why does Marion go inside in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To answer the door.
(b) To get away from Isobel.
(c) To take a phone call.
(d) To pay respects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marion say was inadequate about the people she met with?
2. Who did Katherine consult about selling the house?
3. What is Rhonda wearing in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who is present in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who says, "All I had to do is walk in the door and I was handed a role. My role is: the woman betrayed"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)