|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Glass mentioned as being at his funeral?
(a) A father.
(b) A cricket umpire.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Katherine suggest to Isobel in regards to the deal with Tom?
(a) To run away.
(b) To do it.
(c) To fire Irwin.
(d) To fire him.
3. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Marion's house.
(b) Robert's bedroom.
(c) Robert's lawn.
(d) Isobel's apartment.
5. Whom did Katherine not consult about her future plans in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who says, "There's nothing people like more than claiming great friendship with people who aren't in a position to deny it"?
3. What does Isobel ask Tom when she sits in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Marion say no one's made since the nineteenth century?
5. Who says, "The best way--I was explaining this to Tom and Marion this morning--to get good work in our field is to leave people alone"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)