|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom imply fixed his car?
2. Who says, "The guns are getting nearer. God, will nobody leave us in peace"?
3. Who are Isobel's business partners?
(a) Marion and Katherine.
(b) Irwin and Gordon.
(c) Ingrid and Irwin.
(d) Ingrid and Gordon.
4. What does Marion bring up to Isobel in their business discussion in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Isobel wear in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A summer dress.
(b) A robe.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) A long overcoat and glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves with Tom in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who does Isobel say her father never spoke to in his life?
3. Where did Isobel go after she left Irwin and Rhonda?
4. What does Tom say they've had an excellent approach regarding in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Tom offer when he enters in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)