Quiz: Act 2, Scene 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Katherine say that being angry is, at least?
2. What does Katherine say all the men were eating at the client dinner?
3. What does Isobel bring in for dinner in Act 2, Scene 3?
d) Shepherd's pie.
4. What does Katherine do after Isobel leaves the room in Act 2, Scene 3?
a) Locks the bolt.
b) Picks up the phone.
c) Unlocks the bolt.
d) Calls Marion.
5. Who comes in the door in Act 2, Scene 3 while Isobel is reading?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)