|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author whose garden is described in Part V, Chapter 15 created what famous fictional detective?
(a) Richard Moore.
(b) Nancy Drew.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Philip Marlowe.
2. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
(a) The effect of one's attitude on others.
(b) The effect of one's attitude on the world.
(c) The effect of other people's attitudes on the world.
(d) The effect of the world on other people's attitudes.
3. When was Robert Collier born?
4. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
(a) Superconscious Mind.
(b) Conscious Mind.
(c) Universal Mind.
(d) Subconscious Mind.
5. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What uneducated men accomplished work that is still unequaled, according to Collier?
2. According to Collier, when man tries to flee from God, it is because that man is running from what?
3. The author of Part V, Chapter 15 recounts his experience in the garden of whom?
4. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
5. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)