|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Robert Collier die?
2. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
3. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(b) Know exactly what you want.
(c) Confidently expect to attain it.
(d) Persistently determine to obtain it.
4. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier quotes from the Bible reminding the reader that God helps what?
(b) True believers.
(c) Those who help themselves.
5. Collier's position states that the Desire Power works on what of the individual, influencing, guiding, directing him?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Superconscious Mind.
(c) Universal Mind.
(d) Subconscious Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
2. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
3. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
4. Collier asserts that a more comprehensive view of Faith is that it exists because of what?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)