|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
2. When was Robert Collier born?
3. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(b) Know exactly what you want.
(c) Keep your desire secret.
(d) Persistently determine to obtain it.
4. Who was already a millionaire before he actually hired someone to give him the education he felt he needed?
(a) Henry Ford.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) John D. Rockefeller.
5. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
(a) Ignoring failure.
(b) Conducive to success.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
3. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
4. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
5. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)