|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
(a) Develop into a single desire.
(b) Build a web of ambition.
(c) Conflict with one another.
(d) Develop into cancerous thoughts.
2. What law does Collier cite that in order for mental hunger to be manifested, it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
(a) The Law of Desires.
(b) The Law of Power.
(c) The Law of Ambition.
(d) The Law of Attainment.
3. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) Psalm 22.
(b) Psalm 33.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) Psalm 42.
4. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
(a) In a vacuum.
(b) In the rainforest.
(c) Beneath water.
(d) In space.
5. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
2. According to Coller, the Law of the Universe is the Law of what?
3. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
4. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
5. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)