|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
(a) Why they want something.
(b) Who can give them what they want.
(c) Exactly what they want.
(d) How to get what they want.
2. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
(a) Ignoring failure.
(b) Conducive to success.
3. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) "On Health and Holiness."
(b) "The Hound of Heaven."
(c) "At the Lord's Table."
(d) "The Kingdom of God."
4. According to Collier, when man tries to flee from God, it is because that man is running from what?
(a) The truth.
(b) The church.
(c) The goodness within himself.
5. What is the title of Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) The Love of Positive Thinking.
(b) You Should Love You.
(c) Jesus Loves You.
(d) The Infinite Loves You.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
2. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
3. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
4. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
5. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)