|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
2. According to Collier, when man tries to flee from God, it is because that man is running from what?
(a) The church.
(b) The goodness within himself.
(d) The truth.
3. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) "At the Lord's Table."
(b) "On Health and Holiness."
(c) "The Kingdom of God."
(d) "The Hound of Heaven."
4. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
(a) I MIGHT.
(b) I SHOULD.
(c) I WILL.
(d) I AM.
5. According to Collier, who is equipped with the necessary abilities to change his or her character, temperament, and habits, should they really wish to do so?
(a) All mankind.
(b) A privileged few.
(c) Some people.
(d) Most people.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
2. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
3. What is the title of Part IV, Chapter 13?
4. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
5. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)