|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
2. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
(a) Big Power.
(b) All Power.
(c) Super Power.
(d) Main Power.
3. What is defined as Confident Expectation, Self-Confidence, Optimism, Expectation of Good not Evil, of Wealth not Poverty?
4. What law does Collier cite that in order for mental hunger to be manifested, it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
(a) The Law of Ambition.
(b) The Law of Power.
(c) The Law of Attainment.
(d) The Law of Desires.
5. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
(a) How to get what they want.
(b) Who can give them what they want.
(c) Why they want something.
(d) Exactly what they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
2. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
4. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
5. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)