Preface | PART I, Chapter 1
• In 1926, Robert Collier wrote some of the first self-help books, including this one called "Secret of the Ages."
• In "Secret of the Ages", Collier puts forth seven secrets that will change the life of the individual who takes his words to heart and makes a concentrated effort to apply his principles.
• Part I, Chapter 1: The Genie-of-Your-Mind, discusses the first Secret of Collier's multi-step system.
• The conscious mind is the gatekeeper of all thoughts, especially those that will ultimately affect the superconscious mind.
• Knowing this, then using the conscious mind to control all thoughts, keeping out negative thoughts is the way to victory.
PART II, Chapter 2 | Part II, Chapter 3
• Part II, Chapter 2 encompasses the Two Keys to Success; Ambition and Desire.
• Collier presents a psychological law that defines an intense mental hunger seen as Ambition.
• In order for adequate mental hunger for something to be...
This section contains 2,332 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)