Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, "There's No One Left"
1. Where is Mary living at the beginning of the book?
2. Who watches over Mary at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Mary always given her way at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Mary when she chases away her first English governess?
5. How does Mary describe how she feels when she wakes up on the day the Cholera breaks out?
6. What does Mary do to the servant by her bed when she wakes up on the day the Cholera breaks out?
7. What does Mary do as she plays alone on the day the Cholera breaks out?
8. How does Mary react whenever she sees her...
This section contains 2,722 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)