|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, "When the Sun Went Down".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dickon named the animal who works in the garden with him on the first nice day after all the rain?
2. What does Mary find in the Garden when she is finally able to return to it after all the rain?
(a) A small finch family.
(b) A hawk.
(c) The robin.
(d) A crow.
3. What caused Collin's hysterics during the night?
(a) He felt a lump on his back.
(b) His father left without seeing him.
(c) He missed Mary.
(d) Mrs. Medlock told him he was going to die.
4. How did Mrs. Craven die?
(a) She gave birth.
(b) She got cholera.
(c) She froze to death on the moor.
(d) She sat on a tree bough and it broke.
5. What part of the house does Mary's uncle live?
(a) The Annex.
(b) The Fifth Floor.
(c) The East Terrace.
(d) The West Wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Collin not able to walk?
2. What is the first thing that Mary hears when she gets to Misselthwaite Manor?
3. How does Mary learn about what to do in the garden after she finds it?
4. What does Dickon tell Mary about the work she has done without his help in the garden?
5. What does the head gardener of Misselthwaite think of Dickon?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)