|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, "When the Sun Went Down".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Collin do as the sun goes down on his first day in the garden?
2. Why did Mary's uncle not get her a governess?
(a) Mrs. Medlock was supposed to see to that.
(b) He forgot her.
(c) Mrs. Sowrby told him not to.
(d) He thinks she is too old.
3. Who wakes up Mary on her first morning at Misslethwaite Manor?
(a) Martha making a fire.
(b) Mrs. Medlock with Mary's breakfast.
(c) Collin crying.
(d) Archibald Craven as he is leaving in his carriage.
4. What is the name of the place that Mary is sent after the Cholera breaks out?
(a) Mission Place Manor.
(b) Mighty Light Manor.
(c) Misselthwaite Manor.
(d) Misseltoe Manor.
5. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
(a) The garden.
(b) His mother.
(c) Being sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mrs. Craven die?
2. What did Mr. Craven do with the key of the Secret Garden?
3. Why is Collin so angry about being called a cripple?
4. What does Ben do that makes Mary think he looks much younger and kinder on her first day at Misselthwaite?
5. What does Mary threaten to do when Collin says he will send Dickon away?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)