|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Tha' Munnot Waste No Time".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must everyone obey Collin's every whim?
(a) He has the power to fire them.
(b) His father ordered it.
(c) Being angry will make him more ill.
(d) They hate the screaming he makes.
2. What portraits in Misslethwaite are most interesting to Mary?
(a) Portraits of women.
(b) Portraits of animals.
(c) Portaits of families.
(d) Portaits of children.
3. Who gives Mary her new nickname after her parents die?
(a) Basil Crawford.
(b) Ben Parry.
(c) Bruce Crayton.
(d) Bryan Parsiner.
4. What is Collin's nurse doing as Mary storms out of Collin's room?
5. What is wrong with Mary's uncle?
(a) He has hallucinations due to stress.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has a sickness of the lungs that also killed his wife.
(d) He has a hunched back and a broken heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary make friends with as she explores the gardens on her first day at Misselthwaite?
2. What does Mary do with the key just after she finds it?
3. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
4. What did Mr. Craven do with the key of the Secret Garden?
5. How does Mary get her request to Dickon for what she thinks she needs in the Secret Garden?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)