|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Tha' Munnot Waste No Time".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Craven do with the key of the Secret Garden?
(a) He melted it.
(b) He buried it.
(c) He put in on a necklace and wears it.
(d) He placed it on his wife's headstone.
2. What is the name of Mary's closest living relative?
(a) Martha Medlock.
(b) Archibald Craven.
(c) Robert Lennox.
(d) Ben Weatherstaff.
3. What has Dickon named his tamed squirrels?
(a) Chitter and Chatter.
(b) Nut and Shell.
(c) Sugar and Spice.
(d) Bill and Bob.
4. What does the robin show Mary as she is walking in the gardens after the rain has stopped?
(a) A lost door.
(b) A buried key.
(c) A hurt lamb.
5. What does Mary decide to do after receiving her gift from her uncle after her fight with Collin?
(a) Take him to the garden.
(b) Write him a letter.
(c) Go to see him in the morning.
(d) Bring Dickon in to meet him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Collin do when he hears what Mary plans to do after lunch on the first nice day after all the rain?
2. Who walks into the room as Mary and Collin are talking?
3. What part of the house does Mary's uncle live?
4. What does Mary do when she hears what caused Collin's hysterics?
5. Why did Mary's uncle not get her a governess?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)