|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, "Tha' Munnot Waste No Time".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Collin do when he hears what Mary plans to do after lunch on the first nice day after all the rain?
(a) He asks her to read a book to him.
(b) He fires Martha.
(c) He forbids Mary to ever speak to his father again.
(d) He throws a tantrum.
2. How does Mary tell Dickon she came across her garden?
(a) She stole it.
(b) She found it.
(c) It found her.
(d) She dreamed it.
3. What does Mary find in the Garden when she is finally able to return to it after all the rain?
(a) A small finch family.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A crow.
(d) The robin.
4. How many people does Mary like after meeting Dickon?
5. What has Dickon named his tamed squirrels?
(a) Bill and Bob.
(b) Nut and Shell.
(c) Sugar and Spice.
(d) Chitter and Chatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon does Mary's uncle leave after she arrives at Misselthwaite Manor?
2. What does Mary say when someone asks her if she likes herself?
3. What is Mary's nick-name for Collin?
4. What causes Mary to go outside to the gardens, even on cold and windy days?
5. Where is Mary living at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)