|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "Dickon".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches over Mary at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her nursemaid.
(b) Her Mother.
(c) Her Ayah.
2. How old is Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 80 years old.
(c) 250 years old.
(d) 600 years old.
3. How soon does Mary's uncle leave after she arrives at Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) Two days later.
(b) That night.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next morning.
4. How long has the Secret Garden been locked up when Mary enters it?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. How old is Mary when she chases away her first English governess?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary react whenever she sees her mother in Chapter 1?
2. What does Mary do as she plays alone on the day the Cholera breaks out?
3. What does Ben do that makes Mary think he looks much younger and kinder on her first day at Misselthwaite?
4. Who is sent to pick Mary up to take her to her new home?
5. Who gives Mary her new nickname after her parents die?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)