|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Magic".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martha tell Mary when she comes in after meeting Dickon?
(a) Ben knows what she has been doing.
(b) Dickon told Martha her secret.
(c) Mrs. Medlock is furious with her.
(d) Her uncle is home.
2. How is Collin feeling the morning after his hysterics?
(a) Tired and grumpy.
(b) Ill and feverish.
(c) Timid and apologetic.
(d) Lively and happy.
3. What does Mrs. Medlock do to Mary when they arrive at their first stop on the way to Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) Embraces her.
(b) Wakes her.
(c) Rebukes her.
(d) Warns her.
4. How old is Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) 250 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 600 years old.
(d) 80 years old.
5. How soon does Mary's uncle leave after she arrives at Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) The next morning.
(b) The next week.
(c) Two days later.
(d) That night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Collin see climbing over the wall of the Garden?
2. What is wrong with Mary's uncle?
3. What does Collin do as he is taken into the Garden?
4. What is Mary's nick-name for Collin?
5. What does Collin do when the surprise visitor to the Garden calls Collin a cripple?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)