|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Magic".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary see Collin being rude to after his first day in the Garden?
(b) His nurse.
(c) Mrs. Medlock.
(d) Dr. Craven.
2. What does Collin do as he is taken into the Garden?
(a) He tries to walk.
(b) He sings a song of joy.
(c) He notes every detail as they pass.
(d) He closes his eyes.
3. How is Collin feeling the morning after his hysterics?
(a) Ill and feverish.
(b) Tired and grumpy.
(c) Timid and apologetic.
(d) Lively and happy.
4. Who joins the circle that Collin creates as he tells Mary and Dickon of his future plans?
(c) The wind.
(d) The robin.
5. How does Mary get her request to Dickon for what she thinks she needs in the Secret Garden?
(a) Mary asks the robin to tell him.
(b) Mary finds him in the garden and tells him.
(c) Mary asks Martha to ask him.
(d) Martha dictates a letter for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mary never play outdoors when she was in India?
2. What does Dickon tell Mary to do for Collin to make him laugh the morning after his hysterics?
3. How did Mrs. Craven die?
4. What is the first thing that Mary hears when she gets to Misselthwaite Manor?
5. What is Mrs. Medlock's reaction to Collin and Mary laughing?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)