|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, "The Robin Who Showed the Way".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary think the moor is when she first sees it?
(a) A barren wasteland.
(b) The sea.
(c) A forest.
(d) A desert.
2. How do Mary and Mrs. Medlock get from the train station to the house?
(a) They take an automobile.
(b) They ride a horse.
(c) They walk.
(d) They take a carriage.
3. What did Mrs. Sowerby buy for Mary?
(a) A book.
(b) A packet of seeds.
(c) A skipping rope.
(d) A scarf.
4. What is the last stop of the train on Mary's journey to Misselthwaite Manor with Mrs. Medlock?
(a) Missel Mile Station.
(b) Craven Station.
(c) Misselthwaite Station.
(d) Thwaite Station.
5. How many rooms are in Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) Over 100.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has grown over the wall of the Secret Garden, thus hiding the door?
2. Who is sent to pick Mary up to take her to her new home?
3. How old is Misselthwaite Manor?
4. What does Mrs. Medlock think of the moor?
5. What does Martha tell Mary the mysterious sound she hears at night really is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)