|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Nest Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dickon named the animal who works in the garden with him on the first nice day after all the rain?
2. What does Mary think the moor is when she first sees it?
(a) A barren wasteland.
(b) A forest.
(c) The sea.
(d) A desert.
3. What portraits in Misslethwaite are most interesting to Mary?
(a) Portaits of children.
(b) Portaits of families.
(c) Portraits of women.
(d) Portraits of animals.
4. What is beside Dickon as he works in the garden on the first nice day after all the rain?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A deer.
(c) A red fox.
(d) A rabbit.
5. How do Mary and Mrs. Medlock get from the train station to the house?
(a) They walk.
(b) They take a carriage.
(c) They ride a horse.
(d) They take an automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary's uncle want to see her when he returns from his journey?
2. What does Mrs. Medlock do to Mary when they arrive at their first stop on the way to Misselthwaite Manor?
3. What are Mrs. Medlock's instructions to Mary as she is shown her two rooms in the Manor?
4. What does Mary tell Martha at the end of tea time just after she finds the Secret Garden?
5. Why did Mary's uncle not get her a governess?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)