|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, "Nest Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell Martha she wants after her first time inside the Secret Garden?
(a) A rake.
(b) Some seeds.
(c) A spade.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Mary ask her uncle for when he asks her if she has any requests?
(a) A key to the garden.
(b) Some tools and seeds.
(c) A bit of earth.
(d) Books about gardening.
3. How soon does Mary's uncle leave after she arrives at Misselthwaite Manor?
(a) That night.
(b) The next morning.
(c) The next week.
(d) Two days later.
4. Why does Mary's uncle want to see her when he returns from his journey?
(a) He had a dream about her.
(b) He wants to know what she needs.
(c) Mrs. Sowerby said something to him.
(d) He wants to see if she looks like her aunt.
5. What is the last stop of the train on Mary's journey to Misselthwaite Manor with Mrs. Medlock?
(a) Missel Mile Station.
(b) Misselthwaite Station.
(c) Craven Station.
(d) Thwaite Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Robin doing on the first nice day after all the rain?
2. What is Mary afraid of a she looks through the garden?
3. How does Mary get her request to Dickon for what she thinks she needs in the Secret Garden?
4. How many books does the library at Misselthwaite hold?
5. What are Mrs. Medlock's instructions to Mary as she is shown her two rooms in the Manor?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)