|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, "Ben Weatherstaff".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary notice about Ben as the weather grows nicer?
(a) He is in a better mood.
(b) He is getting forgetful.
(c) He seems sickly.
(d) He has a shorter temper.
2. What is Mary's nick-name for Collin?
3. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
(a) The garden.
(b) Being sick.
(d) His mother.
4. Who does Collin see climbing over the wall of the Garden?
(a) Ben Weatherstaff.
(b) Mrs. Medlock.
(c) The head gardener.
(d) His father.
5. What is so surprising to Mary about the sky after the rain stops?
(a) It is brilliantly blue.
(b) The clouds are so beautiful.
(c) It looks closer than before.
(d) It has a hazy cleanliness to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the robin show Mary as she is walking in the gardens after the rain has stopped?
2. What does Collin do when the surprise visitor to the Garden calls Collin a cripple?
3. What does Martha say Mary must have done to Collin when she first met him?
4. Who walks into the room as Mary and Collin are talking?
5. Where is Martha going on her day off after the rain has stopped?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)