|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, "Ben Weatherstaff".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
(a) His mother.
(b) Being sick.
(d) The garden.
2. Where is Martha going on her day off after the rain has stopped?
(a) To the seaside.
(b) To her mother's house.
(c) Into town.
(d) On a long walk along the moor.
3. Who does Collin see climbing over the wall of the Garden?
(a) Ben Weatherstaff.
(b) The head gardener.
(c) Mrs. Medlock.
(d) His father.
4. What does Collin do on his first day in the Garden while Mary and Dickon work?
(a) He ponders about magic.
(b) He sits and watches.
(c) He sings.
(d) He asks Dickon loads of questions.
5. What is Mary's nick-name for Collin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Collin keep the portrait of his mother covered?
2. What does Mary notice about Ben as the weather grows nicer?
3. Who walks into the room as Mary and Collin are talking?
4. What does Martha say Mary must have done to Collin when she first met him?
5. What does the robin show Mary as she is walking in the gardens after the rain has stopped?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)