|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, "Ben Weatherstaff".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Martha going on her day off after the rain has stopped?
(a) To the seaside.
(b) To her mother's house.
(c) On a long walk along the moor.
(d) Into town.
2. Who does Collin see climbing over the wall of the Garden?
(a) The head gardener.
(b) Mrs. Medlock.
(c) His father.
(d) Ben Weatherstaff.
3. What surprises Martha about Mary's chance meeting Collin?
(a) She did not get lost on her way.
(b) He did not throw a tantrum.
(c) His nurse was not there.
(d) She was able to find him.
4. What is Mary's nick-name for Collin?
5. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
(a) Being sick.
(b) The garden.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martha say Mary must have done to Collin when she first met him?
2. What does the robin show Mary as she is walking in the gardens after the rain has stopped?
3. Why does Collin keep the portrait of his mother covered?
4. What does Collin do on his first day in the Garden while Mary and Dickon work?
5. What does Collin do when the surprise visitor to the Garden calls Collin a cripple?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)