|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, "Ben Weatherstaff".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks into the room as Mary and Collin are talking?
(a) Martha and Dickon.
(b) Mary's uncle.
(c) Collin's nurse.
(d) Mrs. Medlock and Dr. Craven.
2. What happens to distract Collin from the tree that killed his mother?
(a) The robin flies in.
(b) They see a lamb jumping through the flowers.
(c) Dickon starts singing a song.
(d) They hear distant thunder.
3. What stops the surprise visitor to the garden from lecturing Mary?
(a) The robin flies to Mary's shoulder.
(b) A rebuke from Dickon.
(c) Mention of the robin.
(d) The sight of Collin.
4. What does Martha say Mary must have done to Collin when she first met him?
(a) Been kind to him.
(b) Surprised him.
(c) Scared him.
(d) Bewitched him.
5. What does Collin do when the surprise visitor to the Garden calls Collin a cripple?
(a) He cries.
(b) He smiles and promises to prove them wrong.
(c) He stands.
(d) He has the visitor fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Collin do on his first day in the Garden while Mary and Dickon work?
2. What does Mary ask Collin to not talk about with her anymore?
3. Why does Collin keep the portrait of his mother covered?
4. Where is Martha going on her day off after the rain has stopped?
5. What is so surprising to Mary about the sky after the rain stops?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)