|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's name does Ross carve into his arm?
2. How did Cissy die?
3. What does Lucy see outside the Holocaust Memorial Museum?
4. Who looks like Lia?
5. Why does Spencer think Cissy's baby is not his?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ruby referring to when she talks about someone she knew who was a sleepwalker?
2. How does Az view age?
3. What did Eli's mom mean by "passing?"
4. What are Cissy's father's views of Genocide?
5. Why does Eli want to hire Ross?
6. What language does Cissy speak to her husband? What does she say?
7. When Cissy tries to tell her husband who her father is, what does Spencer do?
8. What does Az mean when he tells Meredith that he will share and be at the Pike property when she is there?
9. What excuse does Spencer give about his wife and child's burial?
10. Who are the Abenaki named for? What does Az wonder about their name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Meredith's work different from Spencer's?
Essay Topic 2
What is significance of burial ceremony for Cissy and baby? Why is it important to Az? Why is it important to Eli?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think is Ethan and Lucy's lesson? How do you think they will live from this point forward?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)