|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ross revives in front of a young doctor resident, what happens to the resident?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He stares.
(c) He screams.
(d) He laughs.
2. What does Spencer believe that Gray Wolf is to Cissy?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Ruby insist her granddaughter do with Ross?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Go with him to Baltimore.
(c) Go on a date.
(d) Look into his eyes to find the truth.
4. What does Az give to Ross?
(a) Cissy's dress.
(b) A small wooden basket.
(c) The obituary of Cissy.
(d) A pouch.
5. What happened to kids who went to the Pike property looking for ghosts?
(a) They came back bragging about seeing ghosts.
(b) They couldn't remember anything.
(c) They came back quiet as church mice.
(d) They said they scared off ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucy NOT afraid of?
2. Who tells Meredith that her grandfather is alive?
3. How did Lily Robinson Beaumont die?
4. What do the police find in Cissy's baby's coffin?
5. What does Ross believe about past lives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Shelby bothered by words like kill or die?
2. What is the significance of Spencer locking Cissy in her room? What does that mean?
3. What are Cissy's father's views of Genocide?
4. How does Eli discover how Cissy died?
5. What is significance of Canadian toddler who fell asleep in snow?
6. What language does Cissy speak to her husband? What does she say?
7. Who is Ruby referring to when she talks about someone she knew who was a sleepwalker?
8. When Cissy tries to tell her husband who her father is, what does Spencer do?
9. Who are the Abenaki named for? What does Az wonder about their name?
10. How does Ethan explain to Lucy about ghosts?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)