|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks like Lia?
2. Who, other than Ross, sees the words written by Lia?
3. What does Eli ask Dr. Holessandro about Cissy's baby?
(a) That a baby could not survive in cold weather.
(b) That a baby cannot breathe without its mother near.
(c) That the baby heard crying is a ghost.
(d) That a baby could come back to life after appearing dead.
4. What does Lucy see outside the Holocaust Memorial Museum?
(a) A statue that she really likes.
(c) A girl that looks like her.
(d) A ghost dressed in a jail suit.
5. How do Ethan and Lucy escape their room?
(a) They slide off gable onto porch roof.
(b) They let themselves down out of a window by making sheets out of a rope.
(c) They sneak down the stairs.
(d) They hide in the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ruby when Cissy's baby was born?
2. What does Spencer do to convince Eli he is telling the truth?
3. Who does Ross tell Meredith he is in love with?
4. What does Ross believe about past lives?
5. What does Shelby think of Frankie Martine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Eli want to hire Ross?
2. Why does Ruby continue to lie to Ross about Cissy's baby?
3. How does Ross explain to Eli how much he loves Lia?
4. What does the murder case of Cissy Pike get Eli thinking about? How does her death relate to him?
5. What does Ethan tell Lucy about their conditions?
6. What language does Cissy speak to her husband? What does she say?
7. What is the significance of Spencer locking Cissy in her room? What does that mean?
8. When Cissy tries to tell her husband who her father is, what does Spencer do?
9. Why is Shelby bothered by words like kill or die?
10. Who are the Abenaki named for? What does Az wonder about their name?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)