|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rod dials 411, who picks up the phone?
(a) Angel Quarry.
(d) The municipal building.
2. What did Mrs. Sizemore remember about dinner with Cissy and Spencer at the Ethan Allen Club?
(a) That Cissy hated the food.
(b) That Cissy spilled wine on herself.
(c) That Cissy seemed tired.
(d) That Cissy and Spencer seemed so in love.
3. What do Ethan and Lucy do to become connected to each other?
(a) They share a room.
(b) They talk to each other.
(c) They cut their wrists and push them together to become blood-friends.
(d) They cut Ethan's quilt in two to share.
4. Why does Spencer think Cissy's baby is not his?
(a) Because she looks like a gypsy.
(b) Because of the color of her skin.
(c) Because of the color of her eyes.
(d) Because she cries too much.
5. Who does Spencer believe gave Eugenics a bad name?
(d) Gray Wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ross believe about past lives?
2. Who looks like Lia?
3. What is Lucy NOT afraid of?
4. When studying the pedigree charts, who does Eli discover that he is related to?
5. What does Ross promise Ethan he will do before he dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the murder case of Cissy Pike get Eli thinking about? How does her death relate to him?
2. When Cissy tries to tell her husband who her father is, what does Spencer do?
3. How does Az view age?
4. What is Spencer's story about the night of Cissy's death?
5. According to Ruby, what was the heart attack a warning of?
6. What is the significance of Spencer locking Cissy in her room? What does that mean?
7. What language does Cissy speak to her husband? What does she say?
8. Who are the Abenaki named for? What does Az wonder about their name?
9. What is significance of Canadian toddler who fell asleep in snow?
10. How does Ross explain to Eli how much he loves Lia?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)