|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases of sterilizations were reported in Vermont in 1951?
2. Who did Oliver Wendell Holmes deliver an opinion to in 1927?
(a) The local judge.
(c) The President.
(d) The Supreme Court of Appeals of the State of Virginia.
3. When Eli meets Ethan, what does he think of him?
(a) That he is very white.
(b) That he is a snot.
(c) That he is a very good skateboarder.
(d) That he looks like his mom.
4. Who's name does Ross carve into his arm?
5. When Ross sees Meredith after he wakes up, what does he think of her appearance?
(a) That she looks like Ruby.
(b) That she looks nothing like Lia.
(c) That she looks like Az.
(d) That she looks like Ethan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy see outside the Holocaust Memorial Museum?
2. What does the paramedic tell Eli about Ross' condition after the explosions?
3. How did Lily Robinson Beaumont die?
4. Why does Spencer think Cissy's baby is not his?
5. How do Ethan and Lucy escape their room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Spencer locking Cissy in her room? What does that mean?
2. What are Cissy's father's views of Genocide?
3. What does the baby poop prove?
4. Why does Ruby continue to lie to Ross about Cissy's baby?
5. How is Az's confession a true confession?
6. What is Spencer's story about the night of Cissy's death?
7. Who is Ruby referring to when she talks about someone she knew who was a sleepwalker?
8. What excuse does Spencer give about his wife and child's burial?
9. What does Az mean when he tells Meredith that he will share and be at the Pike property when she is there?
10. Why does Ruby throw the card game with Ross?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)