|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ross was struck by lightening, how many minutes was he dead?
2. What gift does Gray Wolf give to Cissy that smells like summertime?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A pouch to keep her safe.
(c) A carved wooden basket.
(d) A bassinet for the baby.
3. What does Cissy do when her husband cancels their lunch?
(a) She goes home and visits with Ruby.
(b) She runs away from home.
(c) She goes with Abigail to the the State Mental Hospital.
(d) She meets Gray Wolf.
4. What job does Az have?
(a) Security guard at Angel Quarry.
(b) The head of the Abenaki tribe.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A ghost hunter.
5. What language does Az speak that nobody else knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Gray Wolf call Cissy?
2. How does Cissy get permission from her husband to have Gray Wolf be around her house?
3. What does Shelby have wrapped around her head when she meets Eli?
4. What happens when the scientists from the Army Corps of Engineers arrive in Comtosook?
5. Who fixes the roof at Cissy's house in the end?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Meredith's awful blind date, how does she finally get rid of the guy?
2. On the first ghost hunting case of the novel, what is Eve O'Donnell's description of what is happening in her house?
3. Describe the insane asylum. How does Cissy react to patients?
4. What does Meredith's reckless driving prove?
5. What is the first time that rose petals are introduced in the story?
6. Why does Spencer tell Cissy he fired Gray Wolf?
7. In Ross's experience, when a parent loses a child, why do they call a ghost hunter?
8. What is Az's belief about suicide?
9. Who write HELP on the mirror?
10. What 4 conditions does Ross set with Rod to investigate the Pike property?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)