|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Vermont state motto?
(a) "True stock."
(b) "A Pure Breed."
(c) "Freedom and Unity."
(d) "Waterfalls and Rainbows."
2. What outside game does Ethan play at night?
(a) He plays baseball.
(b) He runs.
(c) He rides his bike.
(d) He skateboards.
3. What is the Klifa Club known for?
(a) It is a fraternity.
(b) It is a premier women's only club.
(c) It is a bridge club.
(d) It is the Daughter's of the American Revolution.
4. How many Abenaki populated the earth at the height of their existence?
(a) 10 million.
5. What is Cissy going to keep on her dressing table that Gray Wolf gives her?
(a) A lock of his hair.
(b) A miniature portrait of her mother.
(c) A small pouch.
(d) A pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cissy's husband do to Gray Wolf to get him to leave the property?
2. Who is Frankie Martine?
3. What does Cissy's father believe about living near water?
4. Why is Ross sitting in the emergency room?
5. What time of day is Shelby getting up to be with her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Eli's wife?
2. How are the De La Corriases an example of Meredith's work?
3. What does Meredith's reckless driving prove?
4. What was Aimee's reaction the first time she lost a patient?
5. What two security reports has Az Thompson writing since working for the quarry?
6. How does Cissy show strength when she hires Gray Wolf?
7. How does Shelby live with her son? What kind of life is this? What does Shelby believe about her life?
8. Why does Meredith believe that Lucy is psychotic?
9. What, according to Spencer's lectures, does he believe about African Americans?
10. What 4 conditions does Ross set with Rod to investigate the Pike property?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)