|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ross sees Meredith after he wakes up, what does he think of her appearance?
(a) That she looks like Ruby.
(b) That she looks like Az.
(c) That she looks like Ethan.
(d) That she looks nothing like Lia.
2. When the doctor is examining Cissy, what does she not want him to see?
(a) The medicine pouch.
(b) The color of her skin.
(c) The scars on her wrists.
(d) Her growing stomach.
3. What do the police find in Cissy's baby's coffin?
(a) Turkey bones.
(b) No skull with the baby bones.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) A rib roast.
4. What sets off the blasts at Angel Quarry?
(a) Bombs with timers that are manually triggered.
(c) The owner.
5. After Meredith knows the truth, where does she travel with Ross?
(b) New York.
(c) Kansas City.
6. What is happening to the house that was torn down on the Pike property?
(a) It is freshly painted.
(b) It is haunted by babies crying.
(c) It is rotting.
(d) It is rebuilding itself.
7. How many cases of sterilizations were reported in Vermont in 1951?
8. What does Ross believe about past lives?
(a) That there are no past lives.
(b) That Aimee and he were married in another life.
(c) That he lived before in ancient times.
(d) That you fall in love with the same person over and over again.
9. What does Eli ask Dr. Holessandro about Cissy's baby?
(a) That a baby could come back to life after appearing dead.
(b) That a baby could not survive in cold weather.
(c) That the baby heard crying is a ghost.
(d) That a baby cannot breathe without its mother near.
10. What is another word that the townspeople called Abenaki?
11. What does Ross promise Ethan he will do before he dies?
(a) Stay up all day.
(b) Get A's on a math test.
(c) See the sun.
(d) Kiss a girl.
12. What is Lucy NOT afraid of?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The sun.
(c) The sky.
(d) Big cities.
13. What do Ethan and Lucy do to become connected to each other?
(a) They share a room.
(b) They cut their wrists and push them together to become blood-friends.
(c) They talk to each other.
(d) They cut Ethan's quilt in two to share.
14. What does Spencer do to convince Eli he is telling the truth?
(a) Shows him the medicine pouch that he still has.
(b) Takes a lie detector test.
(c) Gives the land away to the Indians.
(d) Tries to make it up to Meredith.
15. What does Az give to Ross?
(a) A small wooden basket.
(b) A pouch.
(c) Cissy's dress.
(d) The obituary of Cissy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of moving Cissy and her baby's grave?
2. Who does Ross tell Meredith he is in love with?
3. After seeing Meredith, what does Ross know about Ruby Weber?
4. What does Spencer not realize about Eli?
5. When Eli meets Ethan, what does he think of him?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)