|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the paramedic tell Eli about Ross' condition after the explosions?
(a) He broke a rib or two but will survive.
(b) He went home and is fine.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in great shape.
2. When Lucy sees the picture of Cissy Pike, what does she say?
(a) "I've seen her picture before."
(b) "Who is she?"
(c) "She's the one I see in the middle of the night."
(d) "I know her."
3. How many women in the Vermont House favored the passage of the 1931 sterilization bill?
(a) There were no women in the Vermont House in 1931.
4. Who is the unofficial Abenaki spokesman?
5. Who's name does Ross carve into his arm?
6. What does Shelby think of Frankie Martine?
(a) She likes her immediately.
(b) She hopes that Frankie likes Ross.
(c) She does not think her information is good.
(d) She is jealous.
7. Why does Spencer think Cissy's baby is not his?
(a) Because of the color of her eyes.
(b) Because of the color of her skin.
(c) Because she cries too much.
(d) Because she looks like a gypsy.
8. How, according to Dr. Holessandro, can a baby warm up after being cold?
(a) Somebody has to warm them up.
(b) It has to be put in warm water.
(c) It has to be wrapped in a blanket.
(d) It has to be put near a fire.
9. Who takes care of moving Cissy and her baby's grave?
10. What is another word that the townspeople called Abenaki?
11. Who did Oliver Wendell Holmes deliver an opinion to in 1927?
(b) The Supreme Court of Appeals of the State of Virginia.
(c) The local judge.
(d) The President.
12. Who tells Meredith that her grandfather is alive?
13. Who looks like Lia?
14. When Ross sees Meredith after he wakes up, what does he think of her appearance?
(a) That she looks like Ruby.
(b) That she looks like Ethan.
(c) That she looks nothing like Lia.
(d) That she looks like Az.
15. When Ross revives in front of a young doctor resident, what happens to the resident?
(a) He screams.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He stares.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy see outside the Holocaust Memorial Museum?
2. What does the DNA evidence show about Cissy Pike?
3. What do Ethan and Lucy do to become connected to each other?
4. When Cissy is sneaking away to meet Gray Wolf, who does she tell her husband she is seeing?
5. What does Spencer not realize about Eli?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)