|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to kids who went to the Pike property looking for ghosts?
(a) They came back quiet as church mice.
(b) They said they scared off ghosts.
(c) They came back bragging about seeing ghosts.
(d) They couldn't remember anything.
2. When Cissy is sneaking away to meet Gray Wolf, who does she tell her husband she is seeing?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A handyman.
(d) Her doctor.
3. How old was Ruby when Cissy's baby was born?
4. What did Mrs. Sizemore remember about dinner with Cissy and Spencer at the Ethan Allen Club?
(a) That Cissy seemed tired.
(b) That Cissy spilled wine on herself.
(c) That Cissy and Spencer seemed so in love.
(d) That Cissy hated the food.
5. What do the police find in Cissy's baby's coffin?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) A rib roast.
(c) No skull with the baby bones.
(d) Turkey bones.
6. Who does Ross tell Meredith he is in love with?
(c) Her biological grandmother.
7. What is happening at Angel Quarry on the night that Ethan and Lucy decide to ghost hunt there?
(a) Work as usual.
(c) A funeral for Az.
(d) Dynamite blasting.
8. What happened to Cissy's baby according to what Ruby tells Ross?
(a) The baby died on the way to Baltimore.
(b) The baby died with Cissy.
(c) Tha baby did not survive being left in the apple crate.
(d) The baby was adopted to a family in Kansas City.
9. What does Ross fake at the Pike Property?
(a) A ghost.
10. What does Spencer believe that Gray Wolf is to Cissy?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her brother.
11. What does Eli take from Spencer's room?
(a) A glass with Spencer's fingerprints and DNA.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A piece of Spencer's clothes.
(d) The plate that Spencer ate from.
12. Who takes care of moving Cissy and her baby's grave?
13. What does Ross believe about past lives?
(a) That you fall in love with the same person over and over again.
(b) That he lived before in ancient times.
(c) That Aimee and he were married in another life.
(d) That there are no past lives.
14. How did Cissy die?
(a) Someone shot her.
(d) She was murdered.
15. When Ross revives in front of a young doctor resident, what happens to the resident?
(a) He screams.
(b) He stares.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Meredith that her grandfather is alive?
2. What do the initials mean that Lia carved? RW?
3. Who is the unofficial Abenaki spokesman?
4. When Eli meets Ethan, what does he think of him?
5. How does Az kill himself?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)