|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ross believe about past lives?
(a) That you fall in love with the same person over and over again.
(b) That Aimee and he were married in another life.
(c) That he lived before in ancient times.
(d) That there are no past lives.
2. How did Lily Robinson Beaumont die?
(a) A hunting accident.
(b) In childbirth.
3. How do Az and Meredith confirm that they are related?
(a) They both have odd shaped thumbs.
(b) They know they look alike.
(c) They take DNA tests.
(d) They research their family history.
4. What does Ross promise Ethan he will do before he dies?
(a) Kiss a girl.
(b) Get A's on a math test.
(c) See the sun.
(d) Stay up all day.
5. What does Az give to Ross?
(a) A pouch.
(b) The obituary of Cissy.
(c) A small wooden basket.
(d) Cissy's dress.
6. What game does Spencer and his father-in-law play?
7. What is Shelby's advise to Ross when he tells her he lost Lia?
(a) "Does she have any money?"
(b) "Let her go."
(c) "She's not real."
(d) "Then find her."
8. When Ross revives in front of a young doctor resident, what happens to the resident?
(a) He screams.
(b) He stares.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He laughs.
9. Who is the unofficial Abenaki spokesman?
10. When Ross sees Meredith after he wakes up, what does he think of her appearance?
(a) That she looks like Ethan.
(b) That she looks like Ruby.
(c) That she looks like Az.
(d) That she looks nothing like Lia.
11. How, according to Dr. Holessandro, can a baby warm up after being cold?
(a) It has to be put near a fire.
(b) Somebody has to warm them up.
(c) It has to be wrapped in a blanket.
(d) It has to be put in warm water.
12. What does Spencer ask the nurse who gives him the tranquilizer?
(a) "I hate all gypsies."
(b) "Why won't you kill me?"
(c) "I killed by wife."
(d) "When will I die?"
13. Why does Gray Wolf volunteer to be sterilized?
(a) So that he can die.
(b) So that he can get money.
(c) So that he can work in a better area in the prison.
(d) So that he can get out of prison and meet his daughter.
14. How old was Ruby when Cissy's baby was born?
15. What happens to Rod in the car accident?
(a) He is alive at the scene but dies later.
(b) He breaks both legs but survives.
(c) Bad breaks and burns but he survives.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ruby talking to in her sleep after her heart attack?
2. How many cases of sterilizations were reported in Vermont in 1951?
3. Who looks like Lia?
4. When Lucy sees the picture of Cissy Pike, what does she say?
5. What does Spencer believe that Gray Wolf is to Cissy?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)