|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the two boys who see the monster been eating?
2. Who is Frankie Martine?
(a) A waitress at a local bar who saw Gray Wolf on the night of Cissy's death.
(b) A DNA researcher and old friend of Eli's
(c) The town sheriff.
(d) An old girlfriend of Eli's.
3. What does Shelby have wrapped around her head when she meets Eli?
(a) A hat.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A blue towel.
4. What falls out of the sky and hits Ross' leg one night?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) An egg.
(c) A peach.
(d) A stone.
5. What does Lia show Ross when she lifts the sleeve of her sweater?
(a) The color of her skin.
(b) Her bracelet.
(c) That she has a tatoo.
(d) That she cuts herself.
6. When Cissy sees Gray Wolf fishing at the lake, where does she recognize him from?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The Independence Day celebration.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her dreams.
7. What can Meredith Oliver see from her office?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The Jefferson Memorial.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Pentagon.
8. What do the Abenaki claim is on the land where they are holding the protest?
(a) Indian burial grounds.
(b) A strip mall.
(c) A murder scene.
(d) A sacred sight for their gods.
9. What gift does Gray Wolf leave for Cissy to find?
(a) A dress.
(b) A beautiful hat.
(c) An eagle feather.
(d) A tiny pair of moccasins.
10. What does Ethan have visions of in the night?
(a) An Indian who is speaking to him.
(b) A bathtub with a foot rising from the bubbles.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
11. How old is Az?
(d) 102 or 103.
12. What job does Az have?
(a) The head of the Abenaki tribe.
(b) A ghost hunter.
(c) Security guard at Angel Quarry.
(d) A police officer.
13. When Ross proposed to Aimee, what happened to the ring?
(a) He lost it in the grass.
(b) He put it in a glass of champagne.
(c) It fell down into the sewer.
(d) He lost the diamond from the setting.
14. Why do the townspeople believe the ground is frozen?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It is always frozen.
(c) They don't care.
(d) It is winter.
15. What does Cissy's father believe about living near water?
(a) Water is a great life force.
(b) On the water is the best place to live.
(c) A mountain stream is the perfect place to live.
(d) The closer you live to water, the less successful you'll be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Madame Hedda?
2. What is the belief of locals about Angel Quarry?
3. What does Ross do when he discovers his boss is a phony?
4. How did Ross try to kill himself?
5. When Ross sets up for a 2nd night of ghost hunting, who does he run into?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)