|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ross ask Eli to do with the 70 year old investigation of the death of Cissy Pike?
(a) Meet Cissy Pike.
(b) Talk to the judge about an extension.
(c) Re-open the case.
(d) Research the case.
2. Instead of going to the Klifa Club, what does Cissy do?
(a) Goes to the doctor.
(b) Meets Gray Wolf.
(c) Meets Spencer for lunch.
(d) Goes shopping by herself.
3. What saying does Cissy think of as she looks at the mental patients?
(a) "There but for the grace of God go I."
(b) "My sisters."
(c) "Hell on earth."
(d) "They should be locked away."
4. How many women in the Vermont House favored the passage of the 1931 sterilization bill?
(b) There were no women in the Vermont House in 1931.
5. How does Cissy get permission from her husband to have Gray Wolf be around her house?
(a) She hires him to protect the house.
(b) She has him plant the spring garden.
(c) She hires him to do some handy work.
(d) She has him bring ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shelby work?
2. How does Spencer Pike say his wife died?
3. What do the initials mean that Lia carved? RW?
4. How old is Lucy Oliver?
5. When Eli meets Ethan, what does he think of him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)