|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word that the townspeople called Abenaki?
2. How does Cissy get permission from her husband to have Gray Wolf be around her house?
(a) She hires him to protect the house.
(b) She hires him to do some handy work.
(c) She has him plant the spring garden.
(d) She has him bring ice.
3. Instead of going to the Klifa Club, what does Cissy do?
(a) Meets Gray Wolf.
(b) Goes shopping by herself.
(c) Goes to the doctor.
(d) Meets Spencer for lunch.
4. What game do Ross and Ethan play while sitting in the dark on their stakeout?
(b) They play cards.
5. What does Lia say she is doing when she meets Ross?
(a) Sewing a dress.
(d) Picking flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reporter, Kerrigan Klieg of the New York Times, known for?
2. What does Ross consider the "witching hour?"
3. What gift does Gray Wolf give to Cissy that smells like summertime?
4. What does Cissy's father tell her about her mother's feelings towards Indians?
5. When studying the pedigree charts, who does Eli discover that he is related to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)