|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the tribal name Abenaki mean?
(a) Ghost People
(b) Moon People.
(c) People of the Dawn.
(d) People of the Sand.
2. Why did Spencer Pike decide to stop heralding the pedigree charts as the main thrust of the Vermont eugenics movement?
(a) Ruby is an Abenaki Indian.
(b) Cissy is linked to gypsies from Maine.
(c) 3 members of his own family are found in the charts.
(d) 3 members of the state legislature and the lieutenant governor were linked to a family on the chart.
3. At the end of chapter 9, who is Az revealed to be?
(a) Gray Wolf.
(b) Shelby's grandfather.
(c) Spencer's brother.
(d) Cissy's lover.
4. What does Lucy see outside the Holocaust Memorial Museum?
(b) A girl that looks like her.
(c) A statue that she really likes.
(d) A ghost dressed in a jail suit.
5. What does Lia show Ross when she lifts the sleeve of her sweater?
(a) Her bracelet.
(b) That she cuts herself.
(c) The color of her skin.
(d) That she has a tatoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Madame Hedda?
2. What is so special about the Ethan Allen Club?
3. What is the reporter, Kerrigan Klieg of the New York Times, known for?
4. Who fixes the roof at Cissy's house in the end?
5. What does Cissy make Ruby promise?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)