Part 1: Chapter 1
• The Abenaki Indians are a group of Indians from the East coast who were never classified as a native group of Indians and lost their land.
• Ross Wakeman is a ghost hunter who works for Curtis Warburton, host of the television show, Bogeyman Nights.
• Ross is placing a video camera on the roof of the O'Donnell family's summer home in order to video tape possible poltergeist activity in their attic.
• Ross is convinced he cannot die because he has come near death three times only to live.
• Mrs. O'Donnell tells Ross that her sister died when she was seven and she thinks her sister is haunting her.
• She shows Ross into the attic inside the home.
• In the attic, Ross finds a stack of pennies.
• Mrs. O'Donnell tells him that happens often.
• Alone, Ross calls out to the ghost, asking if it is Aimee, his dead...
This section contains 5,535 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)