|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Channis says that the people of Rossem are neither starving nor unhappy which means what?
(a) The people are insane.
(b) They are stupid people.
(c) The Second Foundation has conditioned their minds.
(d) The Second Foundation does not exist.
2. What is the name of the Mule specialist?
(c) Dr. Darell.
(d) Homir Munn.
3. Channis states that he does not fear what in 1-3?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Mule or the Second Foundation.
(c) The Foundation.
(d) His subjects.
4. How does Pritcher remember his past as described in 1-3?
(a) With embarrassment.
(c) With great joy.
(d) He cannot remember.
5. What is Pritcher's reaction when Channis says that the Mule does not know where they are going?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He kills Channis.
(c) He pulls out his gun.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Channis says in 1-3 that in order to find the Second Foundation, they must search for a world strong in mental power but lacking in what?
2. How does the Mule react when he learns he has been outwitted?
3. Where is the Second Foundation said to be in 1-3?
4. Who is the author of "Second Foundation"?
5. Who does the Mule send to accompany Prichard's final mission?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)