|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of 4-6, why is it revealed that Channis volunteered to lead the Mule?
(a) To kill Pritchard.
(b) To prove his valor.
(c) To lead the Mule into a trap.
(d) To show his loyalties to the Second Foundation.
2. Who is decided to be sent to Kalgan at the end of 7-9?
(c) Dr. Darell.
3. Who does the Mule send to accompany Prichard's final mission?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(b) His first minister.
(c) His wife.
4. How old is Arcadia Darell?
5. How does Channis gain the upper hand against the Mule in their confrontation on Rossem?
(a) He uses a slight of hand.
(b) He reconditions Pritchard's mind back to its previous state.
(c) He is physically stronger.
(d) He turns off the lights as a surprise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pritcher's reaction when Channis says that the Mule does not know where they are going?
2. What is Dr. Darell's response upon hearing Anthor's advice on the staircase?
3. What is different about Channis from other characters in 1-3?
4. How does Pritcher remember his past as described in 1-3?
5. How many years later does section 7-9 take place after section 4-6?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)