|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Channis say the Second Foundation members are really after when talking to Pritchard in 4-6?
(a) The Mule.
(b) The Rossem leaders.
(c) The First Speaker.
2. What is different about Channis from other characters in 1-3?
(a) He has never been out in space.
(b) He is unconverted by the Mule.
(c) He is the true leader of Kalgan.
(d) He is an orphan.
3. In 4-6, who is described as knowing that Pritchard and Channis were coming and has already arranged to arrive in Rossem?
(a) The ship's doctor.
(b) The Mule.
(c) The Governor of Tazenda.
(d) The First Speaker.
4. How does the Mule know that Channis is a Second Foundationer?
(a) Channis can resist the Mule's mind control.
(b) Channis has a secret tattoo.
(c) The Mule can read his thoughts.
(d) Someone betrayed Channis.
5. What is the first thing that Pritchard and Channis do in 4-6?
(a) Kill the plantet's leader.
(b) Meet with the Rossem elders.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Wage a war.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Mule have Pritcher search in 1-3?
2. Why would the Second Foundation not altar Pritchard's mind after arriving on Rossem according to Channis?
3. Who greets Channis and Pritcher at the end of 1-3?
4. How do the Rossem elders describe Tazenda?
5. Channis says that the people of Rossem are neither starving nor unhappy which means what?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)